Comments

I have been noticing this for a long time and wanted to share this with everyone out there and find out how you people view this.
The comments on a lot of pictures uploaded by our fellow nudists are very sexual and I personally find that very disturbing that these people are allowed to be on this site.
Like if you want to do that there are other websites for that please dont connect naturism/ nudism with sex.
These are 2 very different things
Nudism NOT EQUAL TO sex.
If our fellow nudists are being like this How can we think the rest of the world to think otherwise?
Please post your views and opinions on this.

This topic was edited
RE:Comments

Disturbing on more than one level. I am bombarded with friend requests and notifications that my profile is liked. Most are from people, both male and female, that indicate they want a sexual connection or a visit to thier website. I flag them all, but note that many have many likes from other members of this site.

This post was edited

I completely agree with you Akash. Few people behave ridiculously while on cam. I have experienced this while on personal meet up when a guy asked me for some sexual favour. I somehow ran away from his house.

This post was edited

People do put up more or less sexual comments on my photos sometimes. It's a little annoying when I've specifically put the pic up to attract comment on whatever aspect of our farm work or whatever that's in the pic. (Caption: "Packing Herbs for Market." Comment: "NIce [name body part]". But, oh, well. I sort of take it as an attempt at a compliment, and let it go. But I realize that as an older man I'm not overwhelmed with this stuff - I assume it's way more tiresome if you' re younger, vastly more so if you're female. And I haven't had any comments that go beyond the pic and get into fantasy or suggestion. I suppose people do, and that's a whole different thing.

This post was edited

stick around for a while and all the idiocy tends to roll off you like water om a ducks back. You will find some worthy content elsewhere here.

This post was edited

The comments on a lot of pictures uploaded by our fellow nudists are very sexual and I personally find that very disturbing that these people are allowed to be on this site.Like if you want to do that there are other websites for that please dont connect naturism/ nudism with sex.These are 2 very different thingsNudism NOT EQUAL TO sex.

It is a long standing problem that is unlikely to change due to the significant number of people who are on this site for the expressed purpose of finding a sexual encounter.

This post was edited

It is a long standing problem that is unlikely to change due to the significant number of people who are on this site for the expressed purpose of finding a sexual encounter.

If only. I doubt these folks commenting on women's profiles have the social skills to manage that, or they'd get that they are being inappropriate. More likely they are on here to fantasize about a sexual encounter. It's kind of sad.

This post was edited

I do a lot of flagging and blocking for the "JoeGay" and "JaneFollowMe Here" that message and try to friend me. It is like the weirdos at Walmart, you can't stop them from coming in, but you can ignore them.

This post was edited

Agree with you. But this website also needs some oomph factor or u can say spice. So it's part and parcel of the game.
My take on this is like we go to supermarket and there hell lot of things stacked to alure you. But you choose only those things which you want or require.
I guess same applies here too

This post was edited

I have been noticing this for a long time and wanted to share this with everyone out there and find out how you people view this.The comments on a lot of pictures uploaded by our fellow nudists are very sexual and I personally find that very disturbing that these people are allowed to be on this site.Like if you want to do that there are other websites for that please dont connect naturism/ nudism with sex.These are 2 very different thingsNudism NOT EQUAL TO sex.If our fellow nudists are being like this How can we think the rest of the world to think otherwise?Please post your views and opinions on this.
Tough to say. We all have different definition of nudism, and everyone thinks his/her version is the right one.
Addressing to your problem, I think "blocking" is the option available to us. Block and move on. We can't change the mentality of others. But peace of mind is essential. So...

This post was edited
Photos & Profiles that don't seem to be appropriateRE:Comments

There a number of friend requests from sweet young things whose profile does not suggest an interest in nudism. The profile suggests a desire to connect wit lonely old men.

This post was edited