RE:Totally Even Tan

Truth be told, my local tanning place has a special weekender package for $11 a month. So I usually go every Friday. Im dark anyway so it doesnt take much to stay tanline free. I run and hike with small shorts but I use lots of sunscreen to not get tanlines too badly.

This post was edited

Because we live nude as often as possible and we have a private backyard, we can work on those all over even tans. We've seen many members and residents at our club and at other clubs and resorts we've visited, work hard on their even tans. Typically, it involves spread legs while on your back and on your stomach. It also involves constant changing of positions. It's a process many of those with those even tans will tell you it takes work.

We can put our bodies in many of those positions in the privacy of our backyard but not as much at the clubs or resorts. At the beach, forget it. Too many gawkers, voyeurs and creeps. My wife used tanning beds for a while, and it was the worst thing for her. Nowadays, because of some skin cancer issues, she doesn't sunbathe or sunbake anymore. We get our uneven tans usually from just working in our backyard, going for walks at the clubs and resorts and reflecting sunlight off lakes, ponds and such. No more direct sunlight sunbathing.

This post was edited

Live at and get a job working at a nude resort ~ it makes the even tan quite easy to achieve and maintain. I say that knowing how un-easy making that drastic change of life can be, but I've done dun so, yay! It's a fine "retirement" plan if you can swing it, and I swing all the time now - to the left and to the right as I walk to work 200 feet away from our happy, naked home!!

This post was edited

Live at and get a job working at a nude resort ~ it makes the even tan quite easy to achieve and maintain. I say that knowing how un-easy making that drastic change of life can be, but I've done dun so, yay! It's a fine "retirement" plan if you can swing it, and I swing all the time now - to the left and to the right as I walk to work 200 feet away from our happy, naked home ;

I would assume at a nudity required resort the staff is nude.
At the clothing optional resort and club I have visited, the staff is clothed.

This post was edited

It's interesting to me that I'm usually the only person on staff who stays nude without question8, with most staff members choosing to keep some sort of clothing on themselves. It gets warm in the office and everyone is different, but I still have no interest in bothering with a stitch of the textile on my bod. You'll see lots of t-shirts and sarongs on everyone else - so if you come visit the resort and see a nude dude in the office behind the counter, it will more than likely be me or possibly the resort manager who got this joint started thirty-nine years ago. Happy Birthday White Tail Resort!

Nude always ~ this IS the way! Management allows lots of leeway with the staff when it comes to clothes, but I didn't move to a resort like this to be dressed all day. I prefer the clothes I came in with, thanks anyway.

This post was edited

Heres what I witnessed. In the nude resort I go to, there was this slim older gentleman that has the perfect shiny bronze tan with no tan lines at all. He looks beautiful. Everytime I go to my nudist resort, he is also there, tanning. He usually arrives around 10 am and set up a towel on one of the lounge chair right under the sun. No shades at all. I am not sure if he puts oil in his skin instead as I witnessed him applying it in his skin that makes it looks glossy. He will lay there in the sun for hours changing positions on all 4 sides. What is funny is when he is on his stomach because he will spread his leg as wide as he can, ass in the air lol. The only white in his body is the head of of his penis although he also apply what he is applying to his penis. With our sunny and warm weather here in Arizona, even if we are in the mid 90s temperatures, he is there under the sun, tanning at 2 in the afternoon. But the result is amazing. When you see him arrived without anything applied on his skin yet, his skin is dark tan all over without any tan lines and looks amazing.

As for me, I get dark easily due to my Asian skin. I will sit there for an hour in the morning under the sun half an hour on each sides and I will get dark right away. I can say that I can my tan evenly and beautifully as I dont have tan lines myself but I dont want to get too dark. Just enough color that people noticed that I have a good tan.

So to answer your question, I think you will have to spend a lot of time and dedication to let the sun do its job in your skin. I think this man go sunbathe almost everyday.

Good luck to you.

This post was edited

It's interesting to me that I'm usually the only person on staff who stays nude without question8, with most staff members choosing to keep some sort of clothing on themselves. It gets warm in the office and everyone is different, but I still have no interest in bothering with a stitch of the textile on my bod. You'll see lots of t-shirts and sarongs on everyone else - so if you come visit the resort and see a nude dude in the office behind the counter, it will more than likely be me or possibly the resort manager who got this joint started thirty-nine years ago. Happy Birthday White Tail Resort!Nude always ~ this IS the way! Management allows lots of leeway with the staff when it comes to clothes, but I didn't move to a resort like this to be dressed all day. I prefer the clothes I came in with, thanks anyway.

So White Tail allows staff to wear clothes but requires nudity for everyone else?

This post was edited

Im an easy tanner. When Im outside with clothes or only shorts, I wear lots of sunscreen. I pay $11 a month for a weekend tanning membership. So I go in once a week for a naked tan. Otherwise, I try to be naked outside as much as possible.

This post was edited

The other option is living in a Nude/Naturist resort.

This post was edited

But even then you have to dress for shopping, doctors, and errands.

This post was edited