RE:What to do about erections!!!

WOW! This thread started 8 years ago,

This post was edited

Do nothings about it if it's unintentional.
If it's unintentional erection it's natural, nothing sexual. you know according to your heart is it intentional or unintentional erection.
unintentional erections do not occurs without sexual stimulation. so it's normal.

This post was edited

WOW! This thread started 8 years ago,

I was just just going to say that!

This post was edited

EIGHT YEARS This thread started eight years ago.

This post was edited

Agreed 100%.
I have only ever seen 1 or 2 and it was NOT a big deal. Planes didn't fall out of the sky and nobody got hurt and I didn't have to spend the next 10 years in therapy.
Sadly, a lot of "nudists" seen to be very obsessed with genitalia.

This post was edited

So we as 'true nudist' strive to get the main stream population to accept nudism as a non sexual activity, which rightly so it is. Plus that we nudist are not strange individuals just because we don't wear clothing. Now take into consideration that the main stream population has a thought that nudism is sexual. Also that the main stream population also sees an erect penis, as the owner of the penis is sexually interested. Taking in those two thoughts, what are they to think when they, the main stream population, sees an erect penis at a nudist activity?

I'm not totally sure if this post is about an erection at a nudist gathering or where. Are we going to say, well it's a natural thing for a penis to get erect. Fine, then we'd have to accept that an erect penis any where would be acceptable, say the grocery store, or gas station, at the bank, in line at TSA, and let us not forget the gym locker room, showers, sauna or even in the main workout area, regardless of what the intensions of getting the erection was.

Some common sense needs to be taken into consideration and there are 'appropriate' times when an erection would be acceptable. We as males do not go around our day 100%, or 50% or even 25% or less of our normal day with an erection. We may get a bit more fuller when we pee. Take into consideration the physical and mental conditions in a normal males life, an erect is there for only one purpose, we know what that is (Besides impressing who we have an interest in). Let's not jump one way or another, but be respectful of the 'norms' of nudism and appreciate the beauty of a naked human and the freedom we all appreciate from been nude.

This post was edited

Just say no, and leave it there.

This post was edited

Just say no, and leave it there.

It really is that simple isnt it

This post was edited

I agree 100%. It happens and can't be controlled, it's part of the male body and how it works. It shouldn't be fround upon it should just be accepted.

This post was edited

I went to his home page and FLAGGED HIM

This post was edited