RE: Peeing in front of nudist????

God almighty, just when you think the topics here can't get any more ridiculous.......why stop at peeing? At your next nudist potluck, bend over and grind out a growler for the crew, tell them it's considered a cultural compliment in Botswana.Whats ridiculous is the reaction to a harmless question...this is an international forum. While it might seem absurd to you in America, it could be quite normal elsewhere...lighten up.
In Iran they murder people like you. While it might seem absurd to you in America, it could be quite normal elsewhere...lighten up.

This post was edited
RE: Peeing in front of nudist????

Most likely, they'd kill loudmouths like you as well. Get used to it.

This post was edited
Peeing practices

Acceptability of open or semi-open peeing varies largely from country to country. Also techniques vary on men. In many Middle-Eastern countries men pee squatting even when out in the nature, the same way they do the dump in seatless "squat toilets". In Western world and most Eastern parts of Asia it is again performed proudly standing. In some countries (France as an example but except for the unisex toilet arrangement by far not the sole one) peeing is done fairly openly and to public events there are brought portable peeing boxes, where open urinoirs are on all four sides and that resembles the "Indian style" street toilet. Using them is not a big deal where applied. Also in many countries, simply as water-saving and environmental method, people (predominantly males who have simpler design on that) with private gardens pee in their garden to one or few regular spots as a rule, and same is encouraged on guests at least if spending time outdoors.
What comes to nude peeing, in many European nude resorts toilets and showers are unisex, and if there are urinoirs, they are in the open, sometimes even on the outside wall of the washing/toilet building.
In Russia I always wondered one thing about peeing: There are very few public toilets in the cities and often they in miserable conditions. Using restaurant, bar and other facilities not broadly accepted unless you a patron (unlike Spain, wher lack of public toilets is compensated by rule of using any available facilities), relieving yourself in a park may get you in trouble with the law and even cause an arrest. So not many options left, and I wonder whether that is a reason why in Russia (and some adjoining countries like Belarus and Ukraine) people drink very little fluids and thus have a need a to pee as rarely as possibly, thus subconsciously avoiding uncomfortable situations when going around the town.
So peeing rules not uniformal and not strictly bound to nude/textile differences but differentiate in much broader cultural context even within same cultural macro-area.
In Gengis-Khan's Mongolia, potable water was a valuable asset and peeing into a drinking water-source water deserved a severe punishment: wrapped in a carpet and being kicked till dead....

This post was edited
RE: Peeing practices

ravensflyinnow, i didn't know about the no walls in between toilets in china its something new to me. thanks./nudist_tom, i didnt know that you could crap in a bag at a nudist beach. thanks./thomasstierney, you need to broaden your mind my friend./paul29690, good encyclopedia into french peeing. thanks./DanandJanette, dont ever travel to another country specially china, they will find your ways strange.../Soupie, keep it up./TravelNudie, i think you covered most of the worlds peeing ways, but i was thinking if they drink less water wouldn't they have more medical problem in the long run from not drinking enough water, eg stones etc.
i have heard in some of the northern states of India in the remote villages people worship the cow so much that they feel by drinking its urine it cleanses them and they bathe with it. i would never even think of doing that but for some people its the norm.

This post was edited

I can only imagine the reaction of a nervous newbie logging into TN for the first time and finding this jewel of a thread.

This post was edited

i have heard in some of the northern states of India in the remote villages people worship the cow so much that they feel by drinking its urine it cleanses them and they bathe with it.For eff's sake, enough. Please.

This post was edited

We went to gunnison's the other day. Hot sunny and 1000s of people but let me tell ya it was a long hot walk back to the bath house..... gotus thinking... many heading in but few out.... so what do you think happens on the beach?

This post was edited

Deer Park Nudist Resort has men and women rest rooms.

This post was edited

pnudegoa:It is a common problem with gallstones in Russia. For instance 2 yrs ago a good Russian friend of mine had them and she was 22 yrs old back then. Go figure.
And now some off-topic about urine:
What comes to peeing practices in India, I remember that first non-Congress Party (Janata) Prime Minister Morarji Desai (in office late 70's) used to drink each morning some of his own urine. Some others in India to it and it is considered a special therapy called in hindi "shivamboo". As a kidney waste product, drinking urine per se is not proven to have any benefits, rather on the contrary.
In some countries very deep down alcoholics do drink their own urine to get some of the previous night's booze residue recycled back into their organism.

This post was edited

pnudegoa:It is a common problem with gallstones in Russia. For instance 2 yrs ago a good Russian friend of mine had them and she was 22 yrs old back then. Go figure.And now some off-topic about urine:What comes to peeing practices in India, I remember that first non-Congress Party (Janata) Prime Minister Morarji Desai (in office late 70's) used to drink each morning some of his own urine. Some others in India to it and it is considered a special therapy called in hindi "shivamboo". As a kidney waste product, drinking urine per se is not proven to have any benefits, rather on the contrary.In some countries very deep down alcoholics do drink their own urine to get some of the previous night's booze residue recycled back into their organism.There is a whole culture of urine therapy practitioners. There is a sect of monks, among others, that drink their 1st urine of the day. It is a waste of the body. However, not in a bad way. The kidneys filter off the nutrients that the body doesn't need at the moment, such as vital vitamins and minerals. The actual waste is filtered through the other "route". I am not a practitioner, but have read some about it. It can be good, because the urine is 100% sterile and is unique to your own body needs.
I had an ear infection and was told to put drops of my own urine in my ear by my naturopath. I used a dropper...aim wasn't neccessary.
Anyways, this is getting far off topic, but is another point of view in the greater pissing topic.

This post was edited