RE: Peeing in front of nudist????

God almighty, just when you think the topics here can't get any more ridiculous.......why stop at peeing? At your next nudist potluck, bend over and grind out a growler for the crew, tell them it's considered a cultural compliment in Botswana.Whats ridiculous is the reaction to a harmless question...this is an international forum. While it might seem absurd to you in America, it could be quite normal elsewhere...lighten up.
AMEN!

This post was edited

No mater what the culture, or where the country - a modicum of self respect, and respect for others dictates at least an attempt to 'face' the other way!!
And so 'peeing in front of a nudist' pisses me off!!
Advocating, even as a statement, it happens in places where no reasonable privacy exists (for whatever reason) is not a reason to condone the activity in general.

This post was edited

If you wouldn't do it in front of your Grandmother, don't do it.

This post was edited

Would you?

This post was edited

I pee in front of a urinal.
Or if I was in the jungle, behind a tree!

This post was edited

I pee in front of a urinal.Or if I was in the jungle, behind a tree!Great response. Love it.
BTW - I had a urinal installed in my home. Saves on water usage and never a problem with seat up or seat down.

This post was edited

In front of my grandmother, in pre-plumbing days, we'd step just out of view. Do the same when you're away from plumbing now.

This post was edited

Yea, go behind the bush. BUT if this guy pees on an electric fence I'd watchI saw this happen one time. The guy thought he just had to pee on the fence post, but I saw the porcelain insulators on it and knew what to expect when he started. It was one of those fence chargers that sends a pulse through the wire every few seconds, and he got hit THREE times before he turned to pee on the ground instead. It was kind of amusing seeing him jerk every time it hit him, knowing what the cause was. He was raised in the city, and had no knowledge of electric fences. I guess he was lucky it wasn't one of those fence chargers that sends a continuous current through the wire, otherwise he may have been stuck to it till his bladder was empty. Now THAT would have been REAL funny.

This post was edited

Yup, them city folk are sure dumb

This post was edited

Yup, them city folk are sure dumbCity folk exist, country folk live.

This post was edited