RE: Peeing in front of nudist????

I see, said the blind man, peeing into the wind. It's all coming back to me now.

This post was edited

Golfing or peeing in public
1. Back straight, knees bent, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Form a loose grip.
3. Keep your head down.
4. Avoid a quick back swing.
5. Stay out of the water.
6. Try not to hit anyone.
7. If you are taking too long, please let others go ahead of you.
8. Don't stand directly in front of others.
9. Quiet please!... while others are preparing to go.
10. Don't take extra strokes.

This post was edited

Golfing or peeing in public1. Back straight, knees bent, feet shoulder width apart. 2. Form a loose grip. 3. Keep your head down. 4. Avoid a quick back swing. 5. Stay our of the water. 6. Try not to hit anyone. 7. If you are taking too long, please let others go ahead of you. 8. Don't stand directly in front of others. 9. Quiet please!... while others are preparing to go. 10. Don't take extra strokes.And for god's sake remember! ... STAND WITH YOUR BACK TO THE WIND!

This post was edited
RE: Peeing practices

danandjanette, maybe the ones who like the topic keep coming back for more eg danandjanette. hey im just stating a fact things like this dose happen.
openrange, im guessing guys and girls peed in front of one another on the beach?
thomasstierney, ok thats good.
travelnudie, i think even mahatma gandi use to do something like that also, as well as other discussing things that's not his actual name Google it and see what you come up with they is quite a few bad things he did. thanks
ravensflyinnow, thanks for your 2 rupees.

manofwicklow, good jokes that would be a good thing to put in my bathroom i think it would be amusing. thanks.
philfreeeuk, yes monofwicklow jokes are valuable lessons.
nakedpatriot, thats a lota good info and i think that the right attitude towards nudism that you have, to adopt an open mind towards the body, but make sure you mind is not too open that it falls out.

another off topic i thought of is you know when you get red eye i think elsewhere its called pink eyes or conjunctivitis, the local cure for it is when you get up first thing in the morning put your pee in your eye i use to have a glass container that fitted over your eye that you could put the pee in and place it over the eye, it is very old, i have never seen another, maybe once apona time it was the norm to use it, now i guess still people use it its just the older people i guess.
they is also another thing if a jellyfish stings you, you need to pee on the wound, i have never seen a jelly fish where i stay they are no jellyfishes, anyone knows more about this?

This post was edited

wish i knew that years back... i was bayside at sandyhook and got bit on the foot OUCH!!!

This post was edited

nakedpatriot & openrange
so good you guys know what do if it happens again.
i was speaking to my wife and she said if you cut alot like 2 or 3 kgs of chilly's with your bare hands and it burns very badly you could pee on it to reduce the pain, once a lady from uk was there at our place and that happened to her, we told her about it and she found it disgusting, but it was paining so bad she wanted to try anything to get rid of the pain, so she went for it and said the pain did go down. so i guess it works.

This post was edited

peeing in public, how prehistoric? Or even then it wasn't normal to pee in front of others i supposeIt seems that some people have not evolved fully. Pehaps in a thousand years from now, they may join the civilised world.

This post was edited

Guess the golden rule (or yellow rule) should be "Don't assume you won't offend"

This post was edited

Not sure why anyone wanna talk about pee, but is quite amusing what all these people say on this thread LoL. Gee's and there I thought I had way too much time in my hands . . .

This post was edited

A joke I made at one of the club meetings in Colorado while we were discussing club rules:
We fully expect you to take it out of the holster. Weask you to keep it unloaded, do not point it at anyone, and for God's sake don't shoot it!

john AKA cobeachbum

This post was edited