RE: Peeing in front of nudist????

I was a "newby", but I was never so stupid that I would piss in front of unsuspecting strangers. I have seen little boys do it, but never an intelligent adult male.

This post was edited
RE: Peeing practices

i was speaking to my wife and she said if you cut alot like 2 or 3 kgs of chilly's with your bare hands and it burns very badly you could pee on it to reduce the pain, once a lady from uk was there at our place and that happened to her, we told her about it and she found it disgusting, but it was paining so bad she wanted to try anything to get rid of the pain, so she went for it and said the pain did go down. so i guess it works.If you attempt to do this, be sure not to touch your private parts with your fingers that have the chili juice on them. Otherwise you'll really know what pain is.

This post was edited

This post was edited

What Causes a Strong Urine Odor?
Does your urine have a strong odor? This symptom can have a variety of causes. Heres what you need to know about urine odor.
Did you know that the smell of your urine can sometimes be an indicator of disease? Uncontrolled diabetics often have a fruity odor to their urine due to the high levels of ketones in their urine. Urine odor can also be related to how much water youve been drinking. When youre well hydrated and the urine is dilute and light in color, theres usually no obvious odor. What if your urine has an odor? Should you be concerned about a strong urine smell?
One common cause of a strong urine smell is simple dehydration. If you exercise outdoors in the heat and fail to replace the fluids lost through sweating, the urine can become quite concentrated and dark in color with a strong urine smell which may be described as an ammonia urine smell. This is usually easily corrected by increasing fluid intake until the urine becomes more dilute.
Another cause of an ammonia urine smell can be an underlying urinary tract infection. Infections of the urinary tract are considerably more common in women with over half of all women experiencing at least one urinary tract infection during their lifetime. Theyre less commonly seen in men and, when present, can indicate an underlying medical problem. A urinary tract infection can usually be easily detected by sending a urine sample to the laboratory for testing. The presence of bacteria, white blood cells, and red blood cells in the urine usually indicates infection.
Read more in Health
Is Sleeping a Problem for You? Too Much or Too Little Could BeAn Investment in Health Sometimes a strong urine smell can be caused by medications, vitamins or nutritional supplements, or even something youve eaten. Asparagus is notorious for causing a disagreeable urine odor. This is caused by the way the body metabolizes the asparaginic acid found in asparagus.
In women, urine odor may actually originate from the vagina, indicating an underlying vaginal infection. One of the more common causes of vaginal infection, bacterial vaginosis, gives rise to a fishy odor which can be mistaken for a strong urine smell. In most cases when bacterial vaginosis is present, there will be other symptoms including vaginal itching and burning along with the odor. Less commonly, a strong urine odor can be caused by liver disease or rare genetic diseases.
What should you do if you detect a strong urine smell? Try increasing your fluid intake first. If the odor fails to go away with fluids and you havent been eating asparagus, it may be time to see your doctor for a urinalysis. Most causes of a strong urine smell can be diagnosed by running a few simple tests on the urine.
Read more: https://healthmad.com/health/what-causes-a-strong-urine-odor/#ixzz2BnnHVzki

This post was edited

im not touching this topic with a ten foot pole...You could give the ten foot pole to the OP, he may want to cock his leg up itto have apee.

This post was edited

I was a "newby", but I was never so stupid that I would piss in front of unsuspecting strangers. I have seen little boys do it, but never an intelligent adult male.Amazing how rude people get when a man simply asks a question.

This post was edited

I was a "newby", but I was never so stupid that I would piss in front of unsuspecting strangers. I have seen little boys do it, but never an intelligent adult male.I agree with you, and they are not intelligent adult males. Anyone who would perform such an act can only be described as a child in an adults body. AND aperson incapable of common decency in a civilised society. Some people just never grow up.

This post was edited

Go to most Asian countries you will find mainly men but also a lot of women if they need to relieve themselves will stop where they are turn and face away from other people and do it
I myself have on my many visits to Vietnam have witnessed it in the major cities though the suburbs and country areas.What is deemed normal in one country may not be acceptable in others.
Here in Australia its an offence to relive yourself in public areas, especially in built up areas, so discretion becomes the norm if you have to go.For those who went off the deep end with your responses, we all don't live in your neighbourhood and as such have different values on many things so please be more tolerant to others and their customs and beliefs.
A simple answer to thequestionwould have been, "No its not acceptable where I live". Instead of a tirade of abuse..

This post was edited

As for where to lose waters far from a beach latrine, I've seen in videos that some places have a ring of pegs or sticks about ten feet around. Sometimes they'll put a ribbon around it. Then there's the water. Fish pee in there too. Best to go when nobody's near, or at least with the flow away from people.
Between nudists it's still polite to excuse yourself and step aside. Turn your back to them if you can.
In my twenties at one friend's farmland we would party, and clown. With the house being both behind trees, way up a hill, and quite a few acres back we would pee off the side of the large front porch.The owner would whiz to the side when he'd "beer it up" on the porch.When I got to my first party there it was clothed. We were D&D players, and when we gamed there if anyone went outside to pee (because the bathroom was in use) it was obvious. But at that porch party one of the guys talking with me by the edge just unzipped and started, unannounced. Three of our friends started bugging him for not "declaring the action". When I asked why, they said "Windage." If you're not alone on the porch your smell can hit everyone by surprise. With warning you won't breath too deep. On a bad day there might even be "blowback" hitting you. (point at guilty owner) So it was ruled that you alert others before you pee. Something silly and relevant worked. Firing flesh phasers, 16th letter of the alphabet (is P), 2-4-6-8! (I have got to urinate!) ... Me being one of three black guys would declare by saying, "Excuse me while I whip this out." (Even if I was nude.)

This post was edited

Some truely insensitive, bigoted and racist comments.How does the moderators allow these posts to remain????I mean what about the next Indian that reads this and thinks... Wow, these people are rude.I really don't understand why the rude comments aren't removed? How can they not be breaking the rules?I am totally outraged.

This post was edited