RE: Peeing in front of nudist????

As for where to lose waters far from a beach latrine, I've seen in videos that some places have a ring of pegs or sticks about ten feet around. Sometimes they'll put a ribbon around it. Then there's the water. Fish pee in there too. Best to go when nobody's near, or at least with the flow away from people.Between nudists it's still polite to excuse yourself and step aside. Turn your back to them if you can.In my twenties at one friend's farmland we would party, and clown. With the house being both behind trees, way up a hill, and quite a few acres back we would pee off the side of the large front porch.The owner would whiz to the side when he'd "beer it up" on the porch.When I got to my first party there it was clothed. We were D&D players, and when we gamed there if anyone went outside to pee (because the bathroom was in use) it was obvious. But at that porch party one of the guys talking with me by the edge just unzipped and started, unannounced. Three of our friends started bugging him for not "declaring the action". When I asked why, they said "Windage." If you're not alone on the porch your smell can hit everyone by surprise. With warning you won't breath too deep. On a bad day there might even be "blowback" hitting you. (point at guilty owner) So it was ruled that you alert others before you pee. Something silly and relevant worked. Firing flesh phasers, 16th letter of the alphabet (is P), 2-4-6-8! (I have got to urinate!) ... Me being one of three black guys would declare by saying, "Excuse me while I whip this out." (Even if I was nude.)I agree, "declaring the action" (verbally or not) -- giving warning -- is a must, as a general rule.The urinary rules and cultures across the world... man, I did not know that! Well, except that I heard how open France is about it.Now if I'm ever the host for any hangouts that are nude (as I hope I will be), I'm just about to tell y'all, everyone, what the rules and culture would be concerning both peeing and pooping:Peeing and pooping should be at least somewhat hidden from random strangers passing by when on the street or a footpath (depends on the surrounding culture), and not too close to where other people are swimming or eating. Also, please warn people when you are about to pee or poop. About peeing in a yard/garden or a forest, I can't think of any rule I would enforce. I have an open mind. With all that said, when peeing and pooping at places where I would (as a host) allow it, I personally don't care how many people are in the garden or forest (for peeing) or "outdoor latrines" (for pooping) or even just barely outside thereof! I wouldn't have a problem at all with everyone nearby seeing people peeing and pooping outdoors, both men and women. I'd make every seat co-ed. I'm not in favor of pretending that those such natural and healthy bodily functions don't exist. They exist and everybody lets them out once in a while. I'd be sure and post a sign, however: "Latrine ahead. Beyond this point u may encounter the latrine being used" so that those who entirely don't like to see peeing or pooping receive fair warning from the sign. Long as whoever is peeing gives notice before peeing, and whoever's pooping uses the latrine in order to bury the poop, I have no problem with two or more people peeing and pooping in plain sight of one another while carrying on conversation. Please remember, though, that lots of others are not as comfy as I in this department. Remember respect and etiquette towards other people.

This post was edited

Some truely insensitive, bigoted and racist comments.How does the moderators allow these posts to remain????I mean what about the next Indian that reads this and thinks... Wow, these people are rude.I really don't understand why the rude comments aren't removed? How can they not be breaking the rules?I am totally outraged.Agreed. This thread pisses most of us off. It is not nudist.Do any of polite society really discuss urination in this excremental fashion?

This post was edited

This is taking public peeing too far

This post was edited

Not sure why anyone wanna talk about pee, but is quite amusing what all these people say on this thread LoL. Gee's and there I thought I had way too much time in my hands . . .Can we like just move alone please and remove this thread ???

This post was edited

In the UK, the nearest toilets are usually miles away as the nude beaches are situated as far along the beach as possible, so this is a legitimate question in my view, usually if I need to pee I'll find a secluded area or go in the sea, one beach I go to people (males) usually go against the fence at the back of the beach.
There doesn't seem to be much difference really from peeing in the open to peeing in a public toilet, you're more likely to be seen in a public toilet than on the beach and as a number of other things prudists hate, it is a natural bodily function, if you got to go, you got to go.

This post was edited

Yea, go behind the bush. BUT if this guy pees on an electric fence I'd watch

This post was edited

The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

This post was edited

Hi there im new to nudism with other people, and was wondering what was the rule if a male or female wanted to pee say if we where in a jungle, at a beach or at home and they was other nudist in viewing distance should we go behind some rocks when on a beach, bushes when in a jungle, and close the bathroom door when at home? or is it acceptable to wizzz away in front other people and do any of you guys have any interesting story's about a peeing indecent when nude??????????

This post was edited

Where the hell do these people come from?[br ] I agree totally where on earth do these people come from , why on earth do they ask such stupid questions ,and why look for an answer on here anyway

This post was edited

HiIs there any nudist group in india ? pl inform

This post was edited