Peeing in front of nudist????

Hi there im new to nudism with other people, and was wondering what was the rule if a male or female wanted to pee say if we where in a jungle, at a beach or at home and they was other nudist in viewing distance should we go behind some rocks when on a beach, bushes when in a jungle, and close the bathroom door when at home? or is it acceptable to wizzz away in front other people and do any of you guys have any interesting story's about a peeing indecent when nude??????????

This topic was edited
RE: Peeing in front of nudist????

Where the hell do these people come from?

This post was edited

No difference between nudists and non-nudists on this score. Remote and fairly private outdoor settings, of course. Usually, NO, not done and not acceptable.

This post was edited

You're kidding right? Someone get the hook!

This post was edited

Not only is it unacceptable but nudist resorts provide separate facilities.

This post was edited

Please, please, someone tell me this is not real. Where oh where do they come from.

This post was edited

Yeah that's the problem with this website at most times, the forum trolls and their holier than thou attitude to anyone that thinks differently from them, whether perosnally or culturallyNot our fault they are bigoted and know nothing of the outside world.If I need to pee when at the beach, I just go in the sea, it's a long walk to a toilet on most UK beaches. I know some beaches in the UK where people crap in a bag, I've never done this, I always try and go before I go to the beach. :)

This post was edited

Are there many nudists in India?
If you can find them go pee in front of them.

This post was edited

In France it is acceptable to pee discreetly anywhere, by this I am not talking city center but anywhere outdoors where there are trees, grass or generally where the pee will biodegrade, a public park for example or anywhere along the roadside. Women do it too although probably not within sight. Men on the other hand will turn their back and pee within feet of you. I have become accustomed to doing this also, it's really a mindset thing and mindsets can be changed given environmental and social differences.
Most bars and cafs have a urinal and a closet in the same space, the urinal is often in plain site of others in the bar or very lightly screened, women will pass close behind you whilst you are peeing, this is also something which one gets used to over time.
The french see peeing as a normal bodily function not something which needs to be thought too much about, it is also a very large country, great infrastructure on the whole but not much in the way of public loos everywhere, the ones that do exist are pretty grim anyway.
Most men here will pee in the garden as a norm, I do too. It saves a lot of potable water being used to flush away something that benefits the earth if deposited there.
It is true to say that a Frenchman has the right to urinate when required, the level of discretion undoubtedly varies but the principal is set in stone, as one with a fairly weak bladder I am happy to make good use of this sociably acceptable situation.

This post was edited

God almighty, just when you think the topics here can't get any more ridiculous.......why stop at peeing? At your next nudist potluck, bend over and grind out a growler for the crew, tell them it's considered a cultural compliment in Botswana.

This post was edited

God almighty, just when you think the topics here can't get any more ridiculous.......why stop at peeing? At your next nudist potluck, bend over and grind out a growler for the crew, tell them it's considered a cultural compliment in Botswana.Whats ridiculous is the reaction to a harmless question...this is an international forum. While it might seem absurd to you in America, it could be quite normal elsewhere...lighten up.

This post was edited