RE: Doctor visits

The female skin doctor I see at first had me put on that silly paper gown. After I explained that I go to nude beaches and resorts and wanted a complete exam and that nudity was a lifestyle and I was not embarrassed in the least she just said that actually the exam is much easier without the gown and she wished more patients had my outlook.

This post was edited

My doctor always has me strip down to my briefs. Being a nudist, I would not have a problem if he did ask for those to go as well. He does his visual exam of my skin then will reach into my briefs to do the cough test. For the prostate exam, it's me lying on my side and lowering the back of my briefs for his access.

This post was edited

My doctor always has me strip down to my briefs. Being a nudist, I would not have a problem if he did ask for those to go as well. He does his visual exam of my skin then will reach into my briefs to do the cough test. For the prostate exam, it's me lying on my side and lowering the back of my briefs for his access.Sounds strange.
For a prostate exam my Doctor wears latex gloves, shelubes two fingers. When she is done she gives me tissues to wipe away the excess lube. Your Doctor either does not use lube, doubtful, orplaces his well lubed finger into your briefs? Doesn't this stain the briefs.

This post was edited

My doctor requires everything be removed. Being a nudist, that does not bother me.

This post was edited

Often wonder to what extent the medical profession's general attitude as expressed in most of the above threads is simply a reflection of society's attitudes. Everyone has to be so cautious about litigation that doctors fear accusations if they are perceived as being overly relaxed about nude examination. Perhaps it really is up to us.

This post was edited

My PCG and Dermatologist always have an assistant in the room. No problems can occur with a witness present.

This post was edited

They only Dr. who has had me undress completely in the last decade or so was the optometrist for an eye exam. I figure she wanted to be real thorough with looking at my eyes, so what the he!!.

This post was edited

I got a cute optometrist too. We have chatted about traveling not sure if i have mentioned my frequenting nude beaches to her

This post was edited

I have my annual physical coming up in a few weeks. Last year was with one doctor but I've found another, more gay friendly doctor and will go to this one this year. Last year, when the doctor asked me to undress to my underwear I told him I didn't wear underwear. He said ok and left me dressed and only had my drop my pants for the prostate check. When I was living overseas the doctors had me strip naked and they did the physical check up that way. Nurses would walk in to talk to the doctor and not bat an eye. I actually enjoyed the no hang up freedom. Does anyone ever completely strip for physicals anymore? If you freeball, do you wear underwear to dr visits? Should I wear skivvies?

This post was edited

I don't wear underwear either and when instructed by the young medical assistant to remove all clothing down to my underwear, I just keep my shorts or pants on. My doctor knows me well enough that she knows or suspects I'm not wearing underwear when she enters and sees me with shorts or pants on. When the time comes to do the portion of the exam where I need to drop my shorts or pants ... that's when her suspicions are revealed. :D I say ... if you don't wear underwear ... why wear it to the doctor's office? Unless you're embarrassed that it's known you don't wear underwear.

This post was edited