RE: Doctor visits

My doctor always wants me fully nude with a medical gown on for my annual check-up.

This post was edited

I suspect most doctors avoid having patients fully strip to avoid the possibility of claims of inappropriate behavior, particularly among women with male doctors since there have been claims of sexual assaults by medical staff while the woman was somehow incapacitated and unable to move or say anything/call for help.
Personally, I'd have no problem going fully nude during medical exams or other procedures and did so once for a procedure for my prostate, teling the nurses during the preparation I am a nudist and was comfortable being nude if they were okay with it. The response was "we've seen worse." I then put aside the paper sheet while they continued to prep me and was laying fully nude when the doctor entered and remained so throughout the procedure.
I also go commando 100% of the time , including visits to my doctors' offices. I've never received any negative comments for doing so.
Jim Shedd

This post was edited

I've always wanted to do a physical fully nude but never happened.Most that has happened was having to lay on the bed sideways pantless for a prostate check.
Did a full skin check and got the paper gown.

This post was edited

asks that we are in each others exams so she can ask us questions about each others body. "Is this mole new? Has this spot always been there?" She's said ... "I wish all my married or couple patients were as open as you both are. You'd be surprised how little couples know about each other."I have never even heard of a couples exam. I've been coupled before though, and I think it's a fantastic idea.In my daily living, I don't normally wear underwear. But I make it a point to wear boxers for a doctor visit. Mainly for the benefit of the nurse and other staff. I honestly believe they'd freak out at the site of a naked body. Same at our local hospital here. It's just beyond bizarre. Anyhow, the boxers stay on through the entire office exam until right at the end for the hernia and prostate check. I stand up and doc snatches the boxers down only far enough to see what he's doing. Then I snatch them back up and start getting dressed as he dashes out the door. Accepting simple nudity woulddefinitelymake things far simpler in that office but.... that's just the way it works around there.

This post was edited

I'm scheduled for surgery on Oct 30th 2015 and so you all know what that means right?
Cloth gown and nothing else under LoL ;-) so let's the "Flashing Begin" LoL WooHoo

This post was edited

Last time I went I had to wear one of those paper gowns ,I am tall so standing up was ok but sitting down uncovered everything

This post was edited

How can a Doctor exam what is covered?

This post was edited

I guess it depends on the doctor and severity of your appointment. I was at doctors today and got fast response. I went a few months back and complained of same problem but this time it was worse. I thought I had a hernia and the doctor at first appointment had a 2 second look and gave me a cream, she was female and maybe she didint want to make me feel uncomfortable!! but on the result of that she had sent me on 3 weekly blood counts to determine the problem, this week it was much worse the lump had grew and got much larger. The doctor today actually made me drop my trousers and had a feel around and determined it probably isnt a hernia which puts my mind at ease no doubt!! It turns out I may have an infection which is causing this and I have been put on mediction which will hopefully put my blood count right and sort the problem out!!! I guess what Im trying to say is that if the first doctor did the same and made me drop my trousers and have a proper check I may have been in a better situation right now

This post was edited

The only exam I have ever had naked was done by my dermatologist, which is absolute necessary. The general practitioner just asks my to drop trousers for hernia and prostate exams.

This post was edited

I'm going to a dermatologist tomorrow and was asked when making the appointment what it was I needed. I said just a check up since it's been about 3 years since I've been to a skin doctor for a check up. The receptionist then asked "full body" and I said yes.
While living overseas the trip to the dermatologist was get completely naked and lay on the table - much like a massage - face up then face down. The doctor there had a magnify glass thingy with a bright light and he looked all over, including cock and balls. Is it the same in the USA? I hope so! :)

This post was edited