RE: Doctor visits

I had my yearly physical two hours ago. A new young female medical assistant told me to "disrobe, leave your under garments on and put on this gown opening to the back." I asked, "you want me to leave my underwear on?" She indignantly said "yes, your here for a physical examination."Ireplied "and you want me to leave my underwear on?" Sheforcefullysaid, "yes."I laughed and said "That's not how she (the Doctor) does it." She looked confused and softly said "ok" and left. I stripped and slipped into the robe as I have been doing for over 20 years with this Doctor.

This post was edited

Both my Doctors are female, and have often examined me naked from the waist down. When I say naked from the waist down, I mean me, not the Doctor.

This post was edited

My male Dr. left the practice. I needed a new PCP and I requested it be a lady. I was assigned the one that was PCP to my late wife.
At the first visit I was placed in the exam room and waited. The Dr. arrived and had a lady Intern. The Dr. asked if I minded if the lady intern watched and learned. No problem with me. She then said they would step out of the room wile I undressed and she handed me a gown. I asked why they were stepping out since they would see all of me when they came back in. Policy. When undressed they re-entered the exam room to a nude me. Didn't act surprised and did an exam. Then did vitals at the end. I thought that vitals were usually first, but OK , new Dr.
She took my blood pressure and looked concerned. Having not yet taken a history yet she didn't know I run 140/90. Concerned, she took it again. She looked very concerned. She then says to me "Your blood pressure is a little high." I said to her "What did you expect? I'm in a little room with two pretty lady's who just told me to take off all my clothes. This is a guys dream."The Dr. cracked a small smile and the Intern didn't know weather to laugh or be embarrassed.
She has been a great Dr. ever since.

This post was edited

I have a female doctor and when I go for my physical she always tells me to undress and lay on the table. When she comes back she always brings a nurse in with her. The first time I went to her and she started to do the exam and started to push my abdomen I got an erection in front of her and the nurse. She told me to not worry that happens sometimes the first couple of times. She was right after the second check up I didn't get an erection anymore in front of her and the nurse.

This post was edited

This really doesn't involve a Doctor but one time I was in the hospital following surgery. I developed a problem and wasn't passing urine. The Doctor ordered a catheter to drain my bladder. A female nurse came to do the procedure and another very young woman came in with her. The nurse did the procedure and the other woman just watched without saying a word. I always wondered what the role was for this other woman. Was she just there to learn the procedure or was she there to check out my anatomy? Did they feel the nurse may need some protection or what? If she was there to learn, no real instructions were ever given.

This post was edited

My primary physician is female along with my dermatologist. I just had this conversation with her 2 weeks ago because I had a prostate question and the last exam before that she brought in a female nurse to observe the testicle and prostate exam portion. She said all the Drs in the office required another person present even if the Dr is a male. Gender played absolutely no role. On the flip side my dermatologist has me take off all my clothes but i have to put on the famous no back paper gown. Once she finishes some small talk and discusses the usual sun damage stuff and importance of sunscreen she puts on those magnifying light up goggles and has me remove the gown after she's done with the backside. She's very methodical and clinical and it's done in a few minutes. Just weird how there are different rules for different types of Drs.

This post was edited

This really doesn't involve a Doctor but one time I was in the hospital following surgery. I developed a problem and wasn't passing urine. The Doctor ordered a catheter to drain my bladder. A female nurse came to do the procedure and another very young woman came in with her. The nurse did the procedure and the other woman just watched without saying a word. I always wondered what the role was for this other woman. Was she just there to learn the procedure or was she there to check out my anatomy? Did they feel the nurse may need some protection or what? If she was there to learn, no real instructions were ever given.Could just be a kinky nurse who enjoys looking at naked people.

This post was edited

This really doesn't involve a Doctor but one time Iwas in the hospital following surgery. I developed a problem andwasn't passing urine. The Doctor ordered a catheter to drain mybladder. A female nurse came to do the procedure and another veryyoung woman came in with her. The nurse did the procedure and theother woman just watched without saying a word. I always wonderedwhat the role was for this other woman. Was she just there to learnthe procedure or was she there to check out my anatomy? Did theyfeel the nurse may need some protection or what? If she was thereto learn, no real instructions were ever given.
Could just be a kinky nurse who enjoys looking at naked
people.

OR, a witness to assure nothing sexual happened. Lawyers are always
lurking.

This post was edited

My Doctor Examined me naked last Monday, but I told her to get dressed, because it may affect my blood pressure.

This post was edited

My Doctor told me I must stop masturbating. When I asked, why? she said "So I can examine you."

This post was edited