RE: Penis Rings

some handy info for some of you, a penis ring (the type worn at the base of the penis) is mainly used to keep an erection and prolonge play, if wearing a tight one when flaccid itwould limit thechances of getting an erection, so were as some of you may see it as a sexual tool, there can also be a legitimate reason for wearing one.

This post was edited

and your point?

This post was edited

No point - just FYI

This post was edited

I wear a PA ring and on occasion will wear a cock ring at nude resorts mainly as accents to my otherwise nude body, which is never an issue whe accompanied by my nude wife wearing a vaginal hood piercing and a belly chain

This post was edited
RE: Blah Blah Blah

Cock rings, Pa's or other adornments just add more junk to the junk.
Plus in my opinion any jewrly in the genitial area, male or female looks gross
Get a life and get your focus above your navel.

This post was edited

Cock rings, Pa's or other adornments just add more junk to the junk.Plus in my opinion any jewrly in the genitial area, male or female looks grossGet a life and get your focus above your navel.Well said, Ausmanvic, I totally agree.

This post was edited

Cock rings, Pa's or other adornments just add more junk to the junk.Plus in my opinion any jewrly in the genitial area, male or female looks grossGet a life and get your focus above your navel.Well said, Ausmanvic, I totally agree.Ditto

This post was edited
RE: Each to their own

AusmanvicJust because you might not want one - don't heap shit on those who do.Tattoos are not my thing either,but I respect those who do have tattoos and indeed have seen some that are very artistic.So let's try and respect each other and our choices.Really beginning to feel that a number on this site have lost sight of the reasons for being a True Nudist/NaturistsAussie I did not hang shit on anybody,and I don't decry anybody that chooses to wear that type of jewelry, I just gave my opinion of what I think about the jewelry and as for tattoos, I enjoy the artistry of most tattoo worn by many people both male and female, however you are correct, I don't have any myself.
What irks me and others on here is the constant need for insecure members is to discuss erections and jewelry, instead of posting what nudist activities they get up to.

This post was edited
RE: Each to their own

Wow wtf. Wear what you want! If you don't like it, too bad!

This post was edited