Morning Coffee/Tea in the nude

Belgian Chocolate Pie

Serving size: 8 Ingredients1 teaspoon instant coffee granules 2 teaspoons hot water 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted 1 cup heavy cream 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust...

What kind of coffee maker do you have?

We've been through one drip coffee maker after another. We finally found a good one. The Mark Graves Coffee Maker from Target. It really makes great coffee, keeps it hot and has a button if you want your coffee on the strong side.

Coffee when it's hot outside.

It was 2003 and I was deployed to Iraq. Imagine 110+ F in the shade. While on duty wearing full uniform and armor. In a closed up armored vehicle with no A/C. I found that drinking hot coffee or water would warm up the insides and make you feel...

Good nude coffee morning!

Love social nudity with coffee in the morning. Love to host nude coffee club here or at nude campground.

Front porch naked morning coffee.

Here it is the day after Thanksgiving and 75F outside. Sitting on the front porch watching the leaves fall and the squirrels gather the last few pecans from beneath the trees as I drink my coffee nude. A light breeze from the south is blowing and...

Fall arrives early...

I was headed out to the back yard this morning, nude with my coffee cup in hand, and discovered the temp is 46 F at 8 am. Yikes. Well maybe a quick peek at the garden. Just can't bring myself to put clothes on yet.

A morning cup of coffee as the Lord intended.

First thing in the morning grabbing a cup of coffee and walking out on the deck nude and sitting down listening to the cows in the birds and the obnoxious chickens LOL hearing the pond pump running in the water flowing in the background enjoying...

Thank you

Just a quick thank you. Looking forward to all of your posts and picture.....enjoy..... I'm having a cup of Joe right now. naked ;-) Nick

Cleaning house!

I have recently began to "clean house" with all the groups I moderate. It appears that many of the members in my groups are here for two things ... collecting friends and collecting groups. I've deleted many of the members who are...