Uncircumcised guys

Just joined this group

Hi guys and any gals here. Just joined, thought I had ages ago but obviously not! Suppose I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so here is mine!

Latest Post
by  
Looking for friends

When I'm with a guy that's uncut I feel like I hit the jackpot!

Latest Post
by  
Uncut have it both ways

Being intact you can walk around with foreskin retracted or covering the glands....I spoke to a 30year old fellow Circumcised at age 21.... he confirmed that he had lost 40% sensitivity.....that might be good for his partner as it would take a lot...

Latest Post
by  
The skin grows back

I was cut as a baby and in my 30s I was getting skin splitting around the cock under the head when I got erect . Being naked most of the time the skin has now slowly grown back and I now look uncut unless fully erect. Best of both worlds..... moral...

Latest Post
by  
MeWe Users

Are any of us on MeWe as well as here at True Nudists?

circumcised in my 30s

My foreskin started getting tight in my mid 30s so my dr. recommended getting clipped. I did...... Worst thing I have ever done.

Love sucking uncut cocks!

Uncut cock is so sexy! They can own me and make me their own sissy! Love uncut men!

MeWe Intact Group

www.mewe.com/join/intactnudistmen

Latest Post
by  
New To Group

Hi All, I'm John...I'm new to the Group...I love to see nice long foreskins. Please message me.

Huge fan!

Ive always been a huge fan if uncut guys. Im kind of jealous of them too be honest. I asked my mom why she got mine cut and she told me it was just the thing to do. I told her that I should have made that decision once I was old enough to decide on...