Uncircumcised guys

I love foreskin! more for the americans why...

I love that my non usa fellow nudist friends culture tends to leave you with foreskin. However, in the states it's quite the opposite. curious how come you were left the way you were intended. How was it growing up did you ever feel the odd one...

Uncut

Uncut here, and l like it.

Latest PostMe too
by Nuta 
Hi all, just joined

Looking forward to chatting with you all, send me a message!

Latest Post
by  
I love foreskin! more for the americans why...

I love that my non usa fellow nudist friends culture tends to leave you with foreskin. However, in the states it's quite the opposite. curious how come you were left the way you were intended. How was it growing up did you ever feel the odd one...

Latest Post
by  
Any guys in Edinburgh?

Any guys in Edinburgh? We can meet and organize some meeting!

Latest Post
by  
Interested in joining my Facebook foreskin...

Hi guys, I moderate a secret, private group on Facebook called Hoodie, created for uncut guys and their admirers. You can post photos of your own uncut cock or the ones you like. It's a secret group, so only guys can see it whom I add. You need...

I wish

I wish I had been left intact. I have a friend that did a stretching to regain foreskin, using medical tape and a marble. I enjoy a nice uncut piece of meat. You could say I have a fetish for them. Like I have for bbc, ws, bb, cbt, tt,,,.

Happy to be uncut

I'm Steve a 50 year old nudist from the South East of England I guess here in the UK the majority of men are uncircumcised unless it was done for medical or religious reasons. I am proud to say that I like having a foreskin. As really why should...

Question

Good day fellow nudies I am uncut and 21 and seeing that the ages varies on this site I'd love to get some feedback . Are there any disadvantages or advantages to being uncut ? And does being uncut have anything do with climaxing fast or is it...