Real Couples

read thru profiles

I often read thru the profiles of people who contact us, well in fact I read them all, But to the point why is it so hard to fill out some info? Also why do some say their relationship is Complicated REALLY? You don't know if your married or...

Baseball season or / TANNING season

We are so ready for Baseball season/Tanning season, We always lay out and listen to ballgames, let the sun beat down on us and get tanned,,,,,Oh how we miss this during the winter, We as you can see spend several hundred hours each year baking our...

we are very supportive of nudism

We are of course members of a resort, been to several others, know people from all over who we have met in person, NOW to the point I was doing some research concerning the laws against our freedoms, and also the general thoughts on our lifestyle ...

Thanks for the alert

They have been removed from our group T&D

Latest Post
by  
Happy New year to each and all

May you be blessed with a wonderful new year, May each of you experience the best life has to offer....... and a unlimited budget for sunscreen LOL T&D

Latest Post
by  
Merry Christmas

We want to wish all of our friends a Merry Christmas, may you enjoy and be safe. T&D

Christmas pictures?

We always take Christmas pictures of ourselves by the tree or by one of the trees, Hope you may consider doing so as well, ours will be up in the next day or so as soon as Tracy agrees on which ones she likes T&D

close ups?

I look at everyones profiles when they wish to join our group. I often see close up pictures that I wouldn't have thought would be allowed. Should this site and group allow them?

Dont you think we should all be friends?

When someone asks to join this group or the others we have, I always ask them to be friends, I dont think that is to much to ask for, we are certified, we are life members of a resort, both of us have served on the board of directors running a...