Real Couples

going thru all the profiles, if folks dont...

headline says it all, real nudists such as ourselves should all be friends, I want this group to be a close one, not worried about numbers, not worried if its canceled, just want everyone to know to the best of my ability its a REAL couples group...

Thanks for adding pictures

We want to thank Arlene72 and of course Dave and Connie, check out their pictures very nice to see our naked friends, of course Tracy and I have added a few as well, come on join us T&D

going thru all the profiles, if folks dont...

headline says it all, real nudists such as ourselves should all be friends, I want this group to be a close one, not worried about numbers, not worried if its canceled, just want everyone to know to the best of my ability its a REAL couples group...

Latest Post
by  
do you always check others out

No matter how many times we see people we know we always have to "look" isnt this normal?

new pictures

we hadnt posting any pictures in awhile so today we did, check them out and add some of yours if you care to T&D

Going to throw this out there.

Sometimes, you just don't know how others feel, or what's acceptable; Hard topic to approach because we're afraid of how the impression will be perceived. But we're adults and not talking to our parents about this, we're talking...

Thanks for letting us join the group

Thanks to the owners of the group for letting us in. Joe 62 Barb 61 real couple and real nudists. Will join in on the banter as much as we can. Enjoying summer in ne PA.

if nudism was legal everywhere

If Nudism was legal everywhere, would you take advantage of it? Would you go to the store? Or would you still be conservative?

Thanx for accepting us!

Hello Nudist couples! We are nude all the time. However due to our northern location much of the time has to be indoors. In March 2018 we'll be trailering our bike south somewhere and riding for a couple weeks staying at nudist places as much as...

Latest Post
by  
Thanks Dave and Connie

Thank you for some great pictures, we want to come out and see you folks, lets take a few pictures too T&D

Latest Post
by