Todays Nude Joke

If A Dog Can Do It...

Two bums were walking along a beach when they noticed a dog licking himself in that way boy dogs will sometimes do. "Man," the one bum sighed. "I sure wish I could do that." "Yeah," His friend nodded thoughtfully in...

Wondering

Is it possible for a nudist to be slacking at something if they are not wearing slacks and the only thing that truely suites us is the birthday?

Latest Post
by  
Telemarketers

So, I get really frustrated when I am busy and my cellphone rings. After giving some of them funny replies as why Mr Nakedfarmer isn't available I was hauling grain to the mill in the grain truck with air horns. I said, "Sure he's...

Embarrassing Moment

A woman said to her doctor, I have an embarrassing problem and must take my clothes off to show you. There are green circles on each side of my inner thighs. The doctor examines her and asks, is your boyfriend a Harley Rider? The woman says, well,...

Latest Post
by  
Winter

The only thing that I like about winter is the ice in my cocktail doesn't melt as fast.

Everyone Sing

OH..... The weather outside can bite me, and my car won't start to spite me, and l can't feel any of my toes. Winter Blows... Winter Blows... Winter Blows!!!

Udderly European

Can't takem anywhere.

Latest Post
by