Todays Nude Joke

Freeballing

If someone gets rid of all of their underwear, have they been debriefed?

Unintended Suggestion

Saw this in an ad. It could have a different meaning if you don't click on the link represented by the last two words. With a 5" inseam, RedHead Beachcomber shorts are a little easier to move, hike, and Show more.

Golf Anyone?

I got fired from my job because I put my dick in the golf ball washer. My wife laughed, she said she didn't like me working at the golf course anyway. She asked, what happened to the golf ball washer? Well, she got fired too.

Technology

I was visiting my son's house the other day, and I asked him for a newspaper, he said no one reads newspapers anymore, he said here use my iPad. I said okay and that fly didn't know what hit him.

Rodeo Style Sex

Get your wife up on the bed on all fours. Mount her from behind. Grab a breast with each hand. Say, "These are almost as nice as your sister's." Try to hang on for thirty seconds.

Cruise ship

An old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat tight so that it would not blow away in the wind. A gentleman approached her and said, Pardon me, madam. I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is...

Latest Post
by  
Clothing for a Walk

Works better when delivered verbally, but I will post it here anyway. When I go for a walk, my clothing decreases as the temperature increases. Under 50: Shorts, t shirt. hoodie, sweatpants 50 - 60: No sweatpants. 60 - 70: No hoodie. 70 - 80: No...

Latest Post
by  
A farmer writing a romance novel

As she came closer she reached out her hand, her body tensed and quivered as she felt wave after wave surge through her body. I probably should have told her about the new electric fence.

Latest Post
by