Todays Nude Joke

Cartoons!

A place for cartoons with a nude or clothing-optional theme.

New President.

The President of Ikea has just been elected to be President of Sweden. It will take him about a week to put his Cabinet together!

The Elephant at the Zon

An old one, shared with a friend today and thought I'd share here. (May have done it years ago, but long enough to share it again.) --- Father, Mother and Son are on a trip to the zoo. While at the elephant exhibit the dad goes to get drinks as...

Vacuum clraner

If you think your microwave and TV spying on is bad Your vacuum cleaner has been gathering dirt on you for years.

Latest Post
by  
Roommate

My roommate argues that I have schizophrenia. Jokes on him, I dont have a roommate.

Husband wants to impress his wife.

Wife comes into the kitchen. Wife: Why are you naked and covered in baby oil? Husband: You said I don't glisten very well, so here I am! Wife: I said you don't Listen very well!

Latest Post
by  
Funny Answer

Grandson: Granddad, please put a shirt on before my friend comes for a visit. Me: Why? Grandson: You man boobs are big enough to milk like a cow. Me: Moo.

Latest Post
by  
Volleyball anyone?

What is the worst advice a coach can give a nude volleyball team? Play hard.

Church

While enjoying a Church service one fine Sunday in the second row, an elderly woman sitting in the front row leaned to her husband and said I just did a silent fart, what do I do? The whole back row said put new batteries in your hearing aid.