Please be careful with that thing.

Latest Post
by  
Canibal

Laugh or cry?

Latest PostI say laugh
by newksnudie 
Not what it looks like.

There is a video in my profile media section that will hopefully make you smile. It looks like a female breast from the side but if you watch the video you will find things are not always what they look like.

Naked Oldies.

Another version of 'Not what it seems'

Latest Post
by  
Good ol' Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown and Lucy went to a nudist camp. Lucy said to Charlie Brown, "I know you're stupid but now I can see your Nuts!"

Latest Post
by  
FBI Job Opening

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews, and testing were done, there were 3 finalists, 2 men and a woman. For the final test, The FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun....

Little Johnny

Little Johnny came home from school one day and went past his mother's room. The door was open a little so he looked inside and saw his mom lying on the bed naked moaning and touching herself saying Ooh I need a man, I need a man. The next day...

A nice view

A beautiful woman was sunbathing nude on the roof of a little hotel. She was lying on her stomach when she heard someone coming up the steps. A man rounded at the corner and said miss, I wish you would not sunbathe in the nude up here. The woman...

Latest Posthaha
by HairyRich 
Go Navy!!

It seams a Navy Pilot in Washington State had nothing better to do then sky write a big penis. I think it's funny and he did a good job, but I don't think the Navy is laughing.

Thank you

New to this group and would like to thank all those who contribute to it! I can't tell a joke worth a darn but greatly enjoy reading these. Thanks again to all who do contribute!