Backyard Nudists

Mud lovers

Do you love playing in mud? Do you have your own backyard muddy spot? If so, I have a group for you. It called mud lovers and is a place to share stories.

Latest Post
by  
do you dare?

Do you have close neighbors? I have a house with neighbors. I have a private fence in back and soome tall bamboo. but i still worry about between the fence board oppenings abd a window from a house behind me that could look but is mostly hidden. do...

Houston Backyard Nudists - Spring/Summer...

"Hi everybody, I liked to share my backyard this spring/summer of 2011. ...week days/nights and weekends! it's funn!!! Let's discuss ideas and plan for some fun! Come and join the fun! *** *** *** *** *** it's the first day of...

Evolution of cameras, and knowing your...

So funny story I want to share. My wife and I have a jacuzzi in our backyard that we use ALL the time. Im talking in the morning with coffee and in the evening for cocktail hour. Oh and we go in the nude of course. My wife is not a social nudist so...

Clothesfree.com

FYI, Clothesfree.com had the Forum working again:https://www.clothesfreeforum.com/

Disinfecting the greenhouse.

As it was a lovely day I decided to spray the greenhouse with jays fluid so it will be ready to start planting up for the summer and the best way to stop getting any on my cloths is to do it naked. This is the second year I have done it naked.

Back yard privacy improvements underway

We've finally decided its time to get serious about back yard privacy, (even though I'm the only one who will use it nude). I've started taking down an old chain link fence, digging out 30 year old weeds that had been inaccessible due to...

How to deal with neighjbors...

...who can possibly look over the fence? I've seen a lot of topics but the most recent one close is about "...how close are your neighbors..." almost a year ago. Sometimes I see neighbors' heads but if they are closer to the fence...

Why is nobody talking

Hey gang, I see a very large number of folks in the group but noby seems to be talking to anyone. Where is evrybody at

Nude Outdoors in November

Took advantage of the unusually warm weather yesterday to get some rare outdoor nude time on my deck in November.