Backyard Nudists

Mostly private back yard

We live in a small town and have a fence around our back yard. Only one neighbor across the highway from us . If people drive past, the fence slats are spaced far enough apart that drivers can see us naked. Oh well. Our enjoyment of being nude...

nude deck~

I have a very private home and back yard to hang nude. Often entertain my nudist buddies on my patio/deck for nude coffee. they sure enjoy the male nude time in the great outdoors~ Bill

My time.

My time is to focus on me. Yes I do reflect the past. But now I have focus on me. Ok you get the picture. I enjoy being a nudist. But I find myself where and how. My living conditions is that I take care of my father whom his health is not good. The...

I found a spot in my yard to lay in the sun...

So I figured out there is a spot on the side where I am not visible to any of the neighbors (well I also prop up some garbage cans to aid with the cloaking). So I've been out there each day for a few hours _finally_ getting to work on my...

Always

I love nude gardening. Always try to garden that way. Recently re-doing front area to include a small patio. So, had to improvise some screens so I could garden up front naked. Though I did do some porch jaunts ( no screens) where people could see I...

Latest Post
by  
Coronavirus won't stop us...

We are extremely fortunate to have a private backyard to be naked outside and enjoy our private nude resort. Though we'd love to visit our club, a resort and the beach and be around other nudists, we are grateful for having our private backyard...

Lawn Care

Just finished mowing my backyard.

Backyard sunning at the shore

When at the Jersey shore which I love, i getvthe hankerin to get naked. Since that still is not allowed in my area of beach. I use my backyard. We have some plantings and a fence of our neieghbors. But they could see me if they wanted too. Im ok...

Working in the heat

Today I moved a bunch of dirt from one place to another and sweated profusely. It was hot, hot, hot today. Had to take plenty of shady breaks and lots of water. I think we, as humans, have lost much of the ability to live without air conditioning....

Drone flies over nudist's yard

They're everywhere now. https://campingbare.no-ip.biz/dronehome1.avi