Naked Sailing

Sailing on the Chesapeake

I would love to bum a day of sailing on the Chesapeake Bay.Atwo man sailboat or something more; I am easy to please. I prefer a guys day out and some one who understands I have not really been a social nudist.I can be flexible and very willing to...

Latest Post
by  
Nude sailing week Bahamas!

Hey guys, we have some last places on our new Saltyboys Bahamas male Au Naturel sailing week from May 2-9. Sailing experience is not needed. This is a sailing holiday focussed on relaxing, having fun, some suntanning, swimming and snorkeling in the...

Latest Post
by  
dream cruise

where would you like to cruise to.

Sailing naked since 1985 and love...

Sailing naked since 1985 and love it' Hello I"m from England and back in the 80'"sI bought a 32 foot ,long keel sail boat and frequently invited friends to join us adding, we sail naked.I was stunned to find no one declined the...

Latest Post
by  
Hi Guys

I would love to go out on someones boat and be totally naked.thx bruce

Latest Post
by  
hi all

Latest PostGreetings
by waynedana 
where would you like to cruise

what body of water would you like to cruise and what boat would you take ? how many days would you like to be gone.

Sailing in NYC anyone?

I completed my sailing lessons and now officially ASA certified. I can rent a 55 foot schooner and can sail out to the Atlantic into international waters. Anybody interested in New York area? I guess I can swing by NJ and pick you up from Sandy Hook...

Saling and landing naked

I did that many times in south of France but is there any other places where to go ? A nudist harbor or a nudist beach with the boat at the anchor just in front of us.... Hmmm ?

South Pacific this year?

Hi Folks, We are doing the Coconut Milk Run this year and wondered if anyone in this group was going as well. We will start from Panama and end up in New Zealand. Mostly just looking to meet other nude boaters or just get tips on nude places to go...

Latest Post
by