Naked Sailing

Sailing Season

Sailing season in the NE USA is fast approaching. Hopefully I will actually get to do some sailing this year. Last year some health issues got in the way.

SW Florida

Heading down in a week to get out on the water and soak up some sun. Hope the temps and humidity are high - makes for a better experience. Anyone else out there? Never seen another naked boater on the water.

East Anglian Sailing

Hiya.Anyone from East Anglia or near Essex interested in crewing with me? 8.5 metre sailing boat based on the Blackwater.Love to hear from you!Pete

Latest Post
by  
Southern Bay Race Week

Not nude, but I've been participating in SBRW this weekend in SE Virginia. Almost 100 boats all out racing together. Everything from small two-person racers to big luxury trimarans. Today was a distance race: 15 miles, took about 4 hours. Wind...

Latest Post
by  
Opinions and advice on cruising dinghies

While I eventually want to acquire a live aboard boat when my kids are out of school I don't want to wait that long for my first sail boat or to explore places by sail. Taking into consideration budget, time, etc. I have decided that my first...

Hello

Just realized I hadn't introduced myself yet. I am a neophyte sailor having earned my Basic Keel Boat certificate through a sailing program run by a local organization that works to help disabled veterans through getting them involved in various...

Latest PostWelcome
by JohnDoe246 
Looking for sailing crew Greek Islands...

American couple have chartered a 43 foot sailboat out of Athens for 2 week nude sailing in the greek Islands June 11, 2016.Looking for a couple to share expenses. Prefer quiet, non smoking, non drinkers. English needed and some sailing experience...

Latest Post
by  
nice to see some activity here on Naked...

here in the North East we have the Mecca of sailing and should be lots of naked sailors around .what is better than to combine two sensual experiences and combine them with friends

getting back to sailing

anyone else looking to get back into sailing, what type sailboat and size are you looking for. i haven't sailed for years but always had boats of one kind or other, now being a fishing boat, canoe and kayak but darn i want a small sailboat at...