Naked Sailing

A question to all the salty sailers.

Hi there. I'll get strait to the point. From thou's experience sailors out there. What would be considered the recommended captions license, for a newbie aspiring sailor? Little contexts. Have been looking at the live for a few years now and...

Queensland coast.

I am about to embark on a cruise down the Queensland coast from Townsville to Brisbane/Gold Coast. I have moved from a yacht onto a 36ft power catamaran and as usual do all of my boating mostly naked. It would be nice to meet other nudists on my...

Florida Sailing

Sold my boat a couple years ago. Is there anyone in SW or SE Florida willing to take on an extra crew?

Negril

We have sailed the Hobicats from Hedo nude several tines

South Carolina

Hello, anyone in the SC area? Charleston, lake Hartwell or Lake Murray? My sailboat is on Lake Hartwell.

Central Florida

Looking for a sailing trip this weekend. We will be staying at Cypress Cove for Father's day. Nude would be nice but doesn't have to be. It will be me my wife and 3 boys.

Naked Sailing Opportunity

/Users/petersmith/Desktop/untitled folder/Tawmist.pages

Aussie east coast sailor.

Hi there, I am a mature age retiree who spends most of his spare time sailing up and down the east coast of Australia between Cooktown in the north to Sydney and sometime Batemens Bay in the south. I usually spend my summers between Moreton Bay...

Nude sailing in Mexico

I have a 30' sailboat in Rocky point Mexico and looking for nudist girls or cpls want to go sailing. Thx

Latest Post
by  
Crew Available

Hi everyone, with spring just 8 days away I wanted to put my name in the hat as a willing and able crew member for anyone sailing out of the NYC/New England area. Willing to travel though for the right opportunity! I hope everyone is well!

Latest Post
by