Naked Sailing

Solent and South Coast Nude sailing 2021

Very interested in cruising the South Coast sailing or on a motorboat sharing experiences, previous boat owner and keen to get naked on the water in 2021 if anyone is looking for crew? Thanks and hope to hear from you. Nick

Latest Post
by  
Gulf Coast Florida

Anyone with a sailboat on the east or west coast of Florida who is willing to take a passenger? Sold my boat a few years ago but anxious to get back out on the water.

Europe sailors

Any sailors in the UK or Europe who have access to a boat and would be interested in organising some nude sailing this summer?

Gulf Coast Florida

Anyone with a sailboat on the east coast of Florida who is willing to take a passenger? Sold my boat a few years ago but anxious to get back out on the water.

Latest Post
by  
South Carolina - Low Country - Hilton Head

Any naked sailors out of the low country. If you need a hand let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for members in the Bay Area

Two willing crew members would love to go sailing. We can be available on most days with planning. The delta is warming up along with the weather. Let us know, we'll bring the beer/wine and food. :) We are still hoping to find people to go...

Quarantine Flag within the US

Rhode Island has taken the 14 day quarantine to the water. Out of state boats arriving at the RI shoreline "will have to stay on their boats and quarantine for two week before going ashore" according to RI Dept of Environmental Management....

BVI question

We are planning a charter in the BVI for the first time next year. I was wondering how accepted nudity is there. I know Willy T's has a reputation for nude diving, but what about any anchorages or beaches? Can you generally sail naked without a...