Naked Sailing

Crewing out of NYC area

Hi There! If anyone is looking for a crew member in the NYC area please drop me a message. I have sailing experience, would love to help! Thank you!

Latest Post
by  
Crewing in South Oz

Anybody in South Australia need a crew sometime? Love the opportunity to sail naked. Have crewed before (but clothed). Reasonably good at nav.

Latest Post
by  
Clothing optional sailing in the Caribbean

I am hoping to take a clothing optional sailing cruise in the Caribbean this winter. I would prefer a smaller sailboat rather than a large cruise ship. Has anyone had a good experience with this type of trip? Any recommendations would be much...

Lake Lanier ,Georgia

anyone sail lake Lanier, use to sail there bake in late 70's into 80's kept my boat first at snug harbor than aqualand back when a slip cost little times sure changed. thinking about a small daysailer again maybe with small cabin and...

Latest Post
by  
A naked flotilla in the Ionian Sea

Last year's mini-flotilla organised within British Naturism was a success and is being repeated this year. There are still a few vacancies for both total novices and experienced sailors and a short video of last year can be seen at...

St Augustine, FL nudists

Hello to all who read this. I was wondering if St Augustine has nudists who are interested in real get togethers, meeting new friends, sailing, online chats or whatever else might be of interest. I can be contacted at staugnudeguy@yahoo.com or a...

Aegean 2018

Hey gang Does anyone have any plans to sail the Aegean next year? I'm toying with the idea, but sailing in group is always more fun.

Title avatar

Why has this group got a picture of naked cycling as its avatar when there are so many suitable naked sailing pictures around. I submit this as an example.

Nude sailing near Ny

Does anyone sail in New York, Long Island or in the area??? Respectful man in my thirties hoping to experience bare boating with good people who have the same passion for the sea! I make a great deck hand..

Latest Post
by  
Sailing Season

Sailing season in the NE USA is fast approaching. Hopefully I will actually get to do some sailing this year. Last year some health issues got in the way.