Naked Sailing

TIME TO GO SAILING IN THE BOSTON TO NEWPORT...

lets start some chatter here .

Latest Post
by  
giving it away

someone was recently giving away a wooden 22 ft sloop recently in my area and it took all my will power not to call him but i have to many boats now and a sailboat needs a slip not a trailer in my opinion. i wish i could remember the brand but he...

sailboat you miss most

what sailboat have you had but sold and kick yourself for doing so?

end of season

Looks like the cooler weather is coming......the night time nude sailing is going to be ending....at least till next year.....anyone else in OKC..on lake hefner?

Sailing into NZ this November.

Hope to meet other naked sailors when we get there. If you have any favorite nude anchorages, could you pm me or post it up here? Lat/Longs if you could please. In Tonga now. Would you believe its too cold to be naked here? Not that the Tongans...

Lone sailors in Caribbean

I would love to join a sailor for some time in the Caribbean or Southern Florida for somesailing! I am capable of helping where I am needed and very willing to do so. My thoughts are there may be a solo sailor that could use a hand with the sails or...

Cape Charles Cup - Virginia

This past weekend I participated in the Cape Charles Cup. On Saturday you race from Virginia Beach over to Cape Charles on the Eastern Shore, spend the night at a local marina, then on Sunday you race back. There were over 80 boats in this...

Latest Post
by  
New England

Hey all looking for any sailors in the CT area that may need a deckhand for some sails. New to sailing so it would be a great learning experience for me

Southern Bay Race Week

It wasn't nude or naked, but I participated in Southern Bay Race Week on the lower Chesapeake Bay (near Hampton & Norfolk, VA) this past weekend. About 100 boats participated in the regatta with PHRF A-C, some one design fleets, and a cruising...

France west coast: July - August 2015:...

We are a couple who enjoy gentle good weather cruising on the west coast of France for our summer holidays. When the sun is shining we like to get our kit off for naturist sailing, and we're looking for someone who is as happy in her own skin as...

Latest Post
by