Naked Sailing

Nautical Terminology

When out on the boat do you use the proper nautical terms for things like directions or parts of the boat. For instance port & Starboard, for left & right? Or deck & bulkhead in place of floor & walls? I try to educate/initiate my land lubber...

Just joined the group

Thanks for accepting me as a new member. I sail naked whenever I can on my 26' C&C sloop. I'm hoping to find the perfect catamaran and partner to live winters in the Caribbean then up to Maine for a couple of month summers. Open to...

North Carolina Sailing

anybody from around the Wilmington area that sails. We are just getting into sailing and would love to meet.

Connecticut Sailing

It has been a good season so far, been out over 40 times and only 2 with textiles. Most of the other regular boaters in the area just smile and wave when we pass by. Yet to see any other nude sailors out there this year.

Back to the sea again

After 5 long days on land I cant wait to get back on the boat today and ditch the clothes and feel the sunshine all over again. Anyone else like me ?

Sailing in SW Florida

The sky is clear and the air is warm , heading to the beach to grab a small sailboat and do some nude sailing once a few hundred yard from shore. What a great feeling to have the sunshine and sea breeze all over .

Belgium Brusselles

Hello; I have a language course for 3 months at Brusselles. I searching new friends, hosts and job. If you know any TN and contacts i will so happy. Instagram: #naked_guest Thanks Warm regards

Latest Post
by  
Tampa Bay area?

Returning to Tampa after a bit of work - anyone sailing/boating and need crew? Mike

Latest Post
by