Naked Sailing

Rocky point Mexico

Any naked cpls down in Rocky point? We have a 28' sail boat down there looking for naked friends. Thx

Hawaii?

Are there any nude sailors in Hawaii? I am on Maui but I can get to any island very easily. I do not have a boat, but one day.... I'm a 50's retired gay guy - if it matters.

Latest Post
by  
Clothing Optional Boating / Sailing in NY

Hi was wondering if there are any boating or sailing charters in NY that offer clothing optional? Man in my thirties here that has deckhanded on boats all my life but never experienced clothing optional cruising and wondered if there were any...

Crewing available

Looking for possible naturist crew in East Anglia. No experience necessary. 30ft sailing boat all ready to go!

Latest Post
by  
UK Summer Crew Wanted

Hi often looking for UK crew to join me on my boat on the Solent and trips to Studland.let me know if anyone would be interested in joining me, couples or either sex.

Nude in empty anchorage but not

So here I am at anchor, soaking up the rays . Anchorage is maybe 2 miles by 2 miles in the lee of an island. Power boat comes in , putters around about 1/2, mile away then comes over and anchors maybe 200 feet away. Can clearly see im nude. Then 2...

Crew out of Boston area

Sailing season in the NE USA is fast approaching and I am available to crew for anyone...nude is best. I am a very experience sailor BTW, and can captain or crew. Easy going, laid back, down to earth naturist.

Long Island Sound - ONP

Finally after sailing nude for years, thinking there was no one else doing the same , I came across another boat sailing with naked people . They looked up my boat name and the next day got a message that they want to join up. How cool is that ??

SF Bay Area Sailing

Hi there, are there any people in the San Francisco bay area who enjoy nude sailing when the weather is good enough? Would love to connect and join you some time. Long time sailor and know what I'm doing...just don't have a boat at the...