Naked Elders

A quick question

Hi all, curiosity has got the better of me so I have to ask. Does anyone ever get a reply to any of these posts ? I notice a lot of people on Groups pages, not just this one, ask a lot of questions on different topics but I rarely if ever see a...

Looking for locals

Hi all, and thanks for having me. Is there anyone from Victoria, Australia here ? Im down the Bellarine Peninsula way and would love to hear from you.

Older women are the most beautiful

As we age we begin to appreciate the curves and the battle scars of older women. We can look past the visible and appreciate more what makes up a real woman. Hoping to meet some older ladies to chat with and if things hi I'm no well to one day...

New rules and requirements

As of today, all members require certification to join this private group. Those who do not yet have certification will be given one week to do so. After that, all members without certification will be deleted and removed. TN has tightened the rules...

Latest Post
by  
Looking in Florida sun in the fun

Looking for women my age for lunch and fun thing to do

Latest Post
by  
Naked elderseeks naked elder lady for company

Older male lacking the company of a female in the evenings. Nothing sexual just the company of a woman who also likes to be naked at home as well as on the beach. Harbury village between Leamington Spa and Southam and any lady is very welcome as...

Latest Post
by  
UK NAKED ELDERS

No I didn't say knackered elders. Seriously I was chatting to a beautiful 'elder' woman today and I think UK women are the best. What about a meet up, more members are needed in the south but first let us get more pics. Balance guys and...

Mature friends wanted

I have already expressed several times my pleasure in being naked, the need for freedom and sincerity that moves me to be naked and the total absence of shame in showing myself and being seen naked. But the impression is that very few are looking...

Latest Post
by  
New groups

I just want to let you know that there are some new groups of mine: Active Nudists, Naked Posing Women, Naked Around a Sign, Naked Snow Women, Naked Easter, Lateral Nudists, Naked Pool Women and Plus60 Nudists. Feel free to join them by interest....

Latest Post
by