Naked Elders

Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

Any Naked elders in the MIddle Tennessee or...

73 year old man wish to socialize with other's in the nude in home or fishing , boating or nature hikes. If interested get in touch please!

Latest Post
by  
Anybody from northern Illinois.

Any naked elders near Gurnee il that want to hangout

Latest Post
by  
I am full naked man looking for naked friends

Hello, I am Andrea from Italy, 58 y.o., divorced (nokids) and of course nudist. I consider nudity a completely normal thing and I feel no shame in being seen completely naked. Indeed I am happy and proud to be able to show myself to everyone without...

Seeking acquaintances of People located near...

I attend Gunnison Beach in New Jersey as often as possible. I am a First responder in NY. Looking to have conversations, enjoy the view of human body and enjoy the sound of the ocean and the comfort of Sun

Latest Post
by  
New rules for included group

As of today, this private group will be closed until further notice. This means that no one will be able to enter for an indefinite period of time. New applications for membership will be deleted immediately. There are various reasons for this, e.g....

Looking for nudist friends

I've always liked being naked, totally naked, because of the sense of freedom and sincerity it gives me. Sharing my nudity with others is the best way to be fully myself without any shame. I would be happy to have nudist friends for a free...

Older naked

Yes age is just a number older or younger some females prefer older some dont i perfer younger around 45 up

Latest Post
by  

Thank you for the add to the group. Im a 64 year old retired Navy vet. Just moved back to NE Florida and want to fully immerse into the varied opportunities here in FL and elsewhere.

Latest Post
by  
Nudes in Western Maryland

Hi Everyone, I am in Western Maryland near Cumberland. I am interested in meeting up with others that may be in this area. I also attend Avalon in WV but not this year. I just miss some nude social time with others.

Latest Post
by