FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Any freeballers in central Va or near Nn Va?

Mature M would enjoy meeting some local guys

Latest Post
by  
At the Pool

While currently in Las Vegas, I have seen two 20-30 year old men wearing underwear under their swim trunks at the pool. The waistbands were visible.

UK 1" seam shorts?

Does anyone in the UK know where I can buy some really short shorts? 1" seam and preferably baggy? And of course no liner or an easily removeable liner.

Would you like to share your place with...

JOIN THE GROUP HERE

Latest Post
by  
Foreskin

Anyone else like watching your foreskin flop around when walking around in the nude ?

Crotch Watchers

Does anyone in the group find that people are looking at their crotch because the freeballing outline is obvious? I am a habitual crotch watcher both male and female. Might be because I am a long time freeballer or just cause I like to look.

Orlando

Any other free ballers here in Orlando? I wear loose basketball shorts and let it swing free , its fun to see who cant quit looking

Latest Post
by  
Commando for short time

Hi All, Long weekend started after office yesterday and I have been commando since yesterday. Planning to stay commando this whole week. Probably this will help me not get crazy erection next time when I go commando and also might help me throw away...

Telling people

I take every opportunity to tell people I don't wear underwear. it might be a conversation on the laundry - they mention undies and I say What undies. Sometimes (like this evening) it has opened a discussion into my nudity.

Button flies and cold weather don't mix

on Saturday I wore a 1972 BR train driver's uniform which included trousers with a button fly. One thing I have discovered is that button flies are very drafty

Latest Post
by