FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Northern New Jersey Freeballers

Any Freeballers in Northern New Jersey / Wayne area who would like to "hang" together? Drop me an e-mail

Freeballing in uniforms or scrubs

Nothing like being nude, but when we have to wear clothes freeballing is the closest we get to that feeling of freedom of our naked bodies. I have been going commando wearing scrubs and it is quite liberating. It is also amazing the attention that...

Any freeballers in Minneapolis?

Drop me a line if you're in the area.

Latest Post
by  
spring fling

who has ditched the underwear since warm weather has arrived ? i admit that in the winter i sometimes wear brief briefs but when warm weather arrives i'm nude under my shorts or jeans, the other day i was out in the boat fishing and looked down...

new here

I got my start in nudism through my uncle and his wife. He had been active in the FKK in germany and joined the ASA when he got back stateside. that is how he met his gf, they later married, and i would visit on weekends and be nude the entire time,...

Latest Post
by  
fine sexy undies when you're not...

Still I prefer being freeballing and neverwear undies when running, doing other sports, in summer, and often even when dressed in suit. However I have a good "collection" of fine-underwear (youmay say male lingerie). Just it consists...

National Commando Day - July 31, 2009

Hey guys, don't miss out on this 'first' to do some good while freeballing. You can go to the site https://www.nationalcommandoday.org/index.html and learn about the day. Prostate cancercan bea killer (my father has it), so let's...

Latest Post
by  
Satuday night in London

Just wondering if there might be a naturist gatheirng tonight Sat 18th here in London...Would love to get nude and meet some interesting guys, Alernativelyifthere wasn't, might there be a recommendation for a spot to go tonight where you can...

Latest Post
by  
Newby here!

Hello folks! Glad to join you here. I've been totally a freeballer since '06. But, I have lived that way off and on for more than 30 years! Isn't it just wonderful the way underwear, either briefs or boxers, wraps around your balls and...