FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Close Calls

Had a freeballing close call once when wearing shorts. Was golfing with my regular weekend group and had to use one of the restrooms out on the course. Like happens to nearly everyone at least once in their life, including females, forgot to zip it...

At the gym

Am I the only guy who freeballs at the gym? I don't wear underwear so why do it at the gym? Especially if you do light workouts.

Traveling

Having just returned from visiting relatives , traveling across country ( including through London ) by train , I couldn't help but notice the number of fellow travelers going commando . All age groups , business types in suites , young guys in...

Liners: to cut, or not to cut?

I love the feeling of freeballing in gym shorts, but the very first thing I do when I buy them is cut the liner out. I tend to feel much more naked that way. How about you guys? Do you cut your liners, or leave them in?

Add me now! Snap, tumblr, flickr, skype and...

Hey, my name is Diego and I am 19yo. Add me on SNAPCHAT: diegorevollom Also I have a nudist group on WHATSAPP. Write me +573107865552 INSTAGRAM: diegoarevollom TUMBLR: skinnynudetwink FLICKR: nudistabogota

Latest Post
by  
PORTO, Portugal August 19 to 25th

Hey men! I will be in Porto at these dates and I look for different options : guys to show me around the city / beaches/ good places or hosts ( couchsurfing or bnb rental ). I live naked all the time :). Thank you ! Cheers, Jean Michel

Latest Post
by  
Love it

I can't tell you the last time I've wore underwear. Dress pants, basketball shorts, sweats,... never underwear on. Just feel so free

Just threw out my last pair of underwear

Hey everybody, new here. Been freeballing 24/7 for a few months now. Just thrown out my last pair of underwear. Anyone get rid of theirs?

Dressing Room

This was not something I had planned, but after it happened I thought it may have been the first time for me. I was trying on both shorts and shirts at a Tommy Bahama store. Since I was doing both I removed my shirt, shorts and shoes. As a free...

Snapchat or kik

Anybody have a snapchat to trade pics of freeballing or maybe a group Snapchat da.pendl Kik Abandn

Latest Post
by