Nudist's diary

recovering from surgery

for the past seven weeks I have been home recovering from knee surgery. It's tearfully boaring. I've watched all the TV shows I care to and played all of my video games again and cleaned my car inside and out. I still limp around like a...

I brought a new member in TN

Dear all, every year I motivate many members to join TN site, but I never kept a track. I feel it's same for many of us. So here we can post it and see it as a growing community. Today, 6th Feb 2023, I helped one guy to join this site. His ID is...

Nude Yoga

Dear friends, do you like practicing Nude Yoga. I often do it in room or at roof. Recently I could do it on a beach.

Nude Telegram

Fancy joining a nudist telegram group? Nude hang out. For peace of mind, No under 21s Rules: 1. A safe place to be nude and make friends. 2. Erections happen its natural. But keep them out of the group. 3. Dont be weird. INACTIVE for 21 days -...

Latest Post
by  
Upcoming events

We are planning for a picnic, where we would like to be naked through out and preferebly under open sky.

Suhrit's Diary

Hi, as a creator of the group I am starting my diary. December 2011 There is a place named Gokarna at north of Karnatak state of India. Last December i made a plan to visit Gokarna as I heard that it was a less crowded place. I entered Karnatak...

Nudism and undies fettish

Is there any connect at all? In a non nudist society, can this fettish be a stepping stone? In my childhood, the window to nudsim was open by Tarzan. I was amazed by his body beauty, accentuated by the tiger skin loincloth. In my fantasy, I used to...

My profile

I keep editing my profile. I'm just not happy with it. I want to make nudist friends but I don't like long wordy descriptions because I do t like reading them but I want to tell other nudists about myself. Some of the changes were to...

Naked projects

Hi guys, Maybe some of you know my dressed-undressed blog: https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html Last year I startarted with a few similar projects - an extended version of my previous blog, one for home nudists,...