Nudist's diary

Nudity or your significant other

I have been a nudist since I was in my early twenties. It's been a big part of my life. It's something I won't give up even if that only means my remaining a home nudist. My girlfriend on the other hand doesn't approve of the...

When in Estonia....

I am a guest of a young couple here in Tallinn Estonia. Their lovely home like most in the country has an area dedicated to a sauna. That includes a sitting room with mini fridge , a huge shower and actual wood fired sauna with 3 levels of benches....

Latest PostAaaaahhh...
by funguy45202 
finally got rid of a weight around my neck

I finally ended a friendship with one of the first nudist I met on TN. I met with him at White Thorn Lodge nudist resort. My first time at such a resort. It was great and I was grateful for the opportunity to mingle with other nudists again....

Telegram group

Nudist lovers join https://t.me/+PcU7H6m-KrozMTg1

Latest Post
by  
My Naturist Journey

It all began about 9 years ago shortly after I moved to London. I found myself starting to suffer with depression, despite a life full of ups and downs depression wasnt something Id ever experienced. I felt my life had ended; everything was just a...

Being respectful

Was nude at home this weekend for over 36 hours I dressed to receive my upcoming grocery delivery I really wanted to answer the door like the stories Ive read here, but I didnt want to bring up the issue via text either My heart was beating a mile a...

First time at a nudist resort

Last weekend was my first visit to a nudist resort. I met a TN friend there who showed me around and shared his tent with me. I didn't know exactly what to expect but it was better than I could have imagined. Everyone was friendly and accepting....

nudists on Oneonta, NY

Want to develop a meet with other local nudists in the Oneonta, NY area. Davenport, Franklin, Cobleskill, Laurens, Hartwick, Cooperstown, Richfield Springs, Cherry Valley, Sharon Springs, Unadilla, Otego, Bainbridge, Norwich and surrounding areas....

Latest Post
by  
Nude every day?

Apart from showering or batheing, are most others here nude at home or elsewhere every day? I set it as a challenge of mine to do that, summer or winter and in between. I collect my paper from the front yard, feed my dog in the backyard as well as...

The human body nude

In my opinion, I have always found the human body beyond amazing, both female and male. I am even somewhat obsessed with the body. The simple beauty of the body. How muscles work together to move the skeletal frame and allow us to manipulate the...

Latest Post
by