Tanque Verde Falls

Visiting this during a week February 13-19

Someone would like to join me to hang out naked there I am a visitor from Quebec

Water at the falls?

Does anyone know if there is water at the falls. Or if the trail is open at all?

FetLife Group

Tucson, Arizona only! Join my group on FetLife if you like going on nude hikes with likeminded nudists! https://fetlife.com/groups/198965

Hello Everyone

Would love to see this area and do some naked hiking... how far is it from Phoenix? Where do you park...any info would be appreciated! Thank you

HIking the falls

I am doing my weekly hike in the falls if anyone is around come up.

Latest Post
by  
9 November 2019

I went today to hike the upper trail going directly to the beach above the upper falls. I had not yet hiked that trail and wanted to explore it. It was 2pm and about 80F when I started. For those who may not know, at the third parking area, there...

Latest Post
by  
Oct 20

I went to the Falls on Saturday. There were only four other people out. Not too much excitement and the water was low. Nice day to be naked in the sun though.

Traffic

I went this weekend and there werent a lot of folks in the nude area, but there were a lot of people up on the road. Many of them were speeding and I saw one near accident when a guy passed me and nearly hit a car coming the other direction. Ive...

Latest Post
by  
Water?

Has anyone been up to the falls this month? How is the flow up there?

Hiked in on 18 Sept 2019

I hiked in today, starting at 10:20am and 92F. I parked at the "third" parking area; which is really just some small parking spots on the edge of the road. The hike to the falls took 30 minutes. At the trailhead, I saw a couple leaving on...

Latest Post
by