Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Hello there

Hello. New to the group, been on the site a while but not very active so I'm trying to change that.

Naked in the door!

We live our life as naked as possible. And, as soon as we walk in the door, off come the clothes. It's just the natural thing! We do it without discussion! Isn't that the norm here? Luckily, we live in Miami Beach--and have year-round naked...

hi

Hi iam new in this group please add me as friends

Latest PostHey Georg.
by Lakeman221 
Western Pennsylvania

Hi - any home nudists from west PA?

Latest PostI'm in Pittsburgh.
by BusyB 
Greeting from Venezuela

HellomynameisNelsonsingleandnudist ingroupfor5years.I amalwaysnakedinmyhouse,Iamorganizerofthe"CaracasNakedBikeRide"for2yearsinthemonthofJune.NakedgreetingsfromCaracas. Hola mi nombre es Nelson soltero y nudista en grupo desde hace 5 aos....

First Things First

Just a random post about me. Everyday, it never fails, as soon as I walk in my door and lock it, I strip down completely right there in the doorway. After I'm naked I pick all my stuff up and go on about my business. Feed the fish, clean up,...

Naked At Home 2014

With the name of this group including 2014, does that mean it will cease to exist come January 1st 2015? Will the group title mysteriously change to 2015 or what? Will we be required to join again to stay in the group? I bet this was not thought...

My feet??

My feet stay warm with my house sandals...just walk around and enjoy it....

hot tub for the winter months

Last winter we decided to get a hot tub. We tried to decide where to put it. The first thought was on our back deck. The bad thing about having it outside is the cold if you get out of it and rushing back into the house. We finally decided to...