New figleaf Logo Idea is great

I really like the figleaf idea, who's gonna start printing those new t-shirts/hats for sale, I wanna buy some !!!

This post was edited
RE: New figleaf Logo Idea is great

I really like the figleaf idea, who's gonna start printing those new t-shirts/hats for sale, I wanna buy some !!!
Watch this space, I'm going to get some done, as soon as the final decision is reached on design and size.
I want to make them available at reasonable cost and hope to sell worldwide.

This post was edited
RE: International sign for Nudists???

Why just one? As can be seen in this thread, there are different views on the same concept. No one is right or wrong. Those who want subtlety can use subtle designs. Those who want directness can be direct. Those who want to announce it to the world rather than to other nudists can tattoo, "I'M A NUDIST!" on their foreheads.As for positive or negative, the OP requested a sign or symbol recognizable by other nudists. The thread went off track when some decided that the symbol must "positively" promote nudism when promotion was not the OP's intent. And since the slashed circle sign is pretty much universal and attention-getting, it would be easier to spot in a crowd. Nor is it intended to be a secret symbol, ergo who the hell cares if the textiles grok it?On one of the very few occasions that I agree with YBM on anything...People have the concept of what I was saying... but they're making the images too detailed and complicated, we're talking a flag or a button... not something that's going to have all kinds of colors.
Just so. The simpler, the better, if only because it can be reduced in size without suffering a loss of detail. MOW's design of the slashed circle over the word "CLOTHES" is excellent and can be reduced to 10% or less while remaining legible.
So the question remains: why just one?

There won't be just one... the only thing I'm saying is that one will ultimately rise above as the prevailing symbol

This post was edited

I googled Nudist T-Shirts
Up popped 5,490,000 hits

This post was edited

I googled Nudist T-Shirts Up popped 5,490,000 hits
Looks like it's back to tattoo on forehead idea then.

This post was edited

Using quotes to find the exact phrase (Google is not case-sensitive)..."nudist t-shirts": About 22,700 results (0.23 seconds)"nudist tee-shirts": About 2,390 results (0.21 seconds)There are a scheiload of them available.

There is a self-important pompous ass
Who lives in the state of
- Oh why bother.

This post was edited

Did I do it right? Yes, detail is lost as reduction isincreased.

This post was edited

O

This post was edited

wow, I can't get my cool symbol to paste into here. I went, checked comments on my pic so it came up, copied and now here, pasted, but nothing happened. Sigh.

This post was edited

wow, I can't get my cool symbol to paste into here. I went, checked comments on my pic so it came up, copied and now here, pasted, but nothing happened. Sigh.nudeinma can help. He knows all that stuff. Send him a PM

This post was edited