shaved manhood?

My girlfriend wants to shave my manhood for our next holiday in 2 weeks. She has shaved down there and it looks fantastic. She says it will make my cock look bigger but I dont see how? any advice

This topic was edited
RE: shaved manhood?

My wife and I aresmooth nudists and have been for 10 years or more. I do not do it to promote size or anything, we prefer the look and feel, it seems cleaner, but just a personal preference nothing more. It has been normal for women to shave for a long time, but men shaving is just recently becoming more the norm as well. once again it is one of society things and stigmas attached. When I first shaved I was nervous what other men would think when in the locker room, but quickly realized no one cared. I actually think that other guys after seeing me tried it and did it as well because they saw that it was not bad looking.
For my wife and I the main reason we shaved is cause we are not big fans of body hair.
To each their own.

This post was edited

My girlfriend wants to shave my manhood for our next holiday in 2 weeks. She has shaved down there and it looks. She says it will make my cock look bigger but I dont see how? any advice

Yep, loads of it right here!

and here

and here

This post was edited

I might post a before and after and let the public decide

This post was edited
shaved manhood

I myself am fairly hairy, but I have shaved around my manhood when I have gone to the beach. It does itch when you have clothes on. But a person has to wear them to work. I do think a man or wowan looks great shaved and it does look a lot better than a big bush.

This post was edited

i just say try it you might like it, if you don't , it will grow back,,,,,but you got the fun of letting her do it anyhow!
bob

This post was edited

I cannot shave all I can do is trim due to being a naturally hairy person. I would have to shave most of myself for it to not look weird. So I would say just do what you are comfortable with.

This post was edited
Sahving

I think all this shaving stuff is silly. Seems to be reproducing the vanity issues of taxtiles. What I like about naturism is excepting our bodies the way they are, not having to alter them to please others. Re, making your cock look bigger. Why do you need it to look bigger? If people like to shave, and it makes them feel better, power to them. But me, can't be bothered.

This post was edited

hi
i had a vasectomy and was shaved for that 10 years ago partner liked the look so did i nervous at begining but so got over it and been smooth ever since no cares what you look like down there it what u are like as a person that counts

This post was edited

I might post a before and after and let the public decide

No need to post before and after pics here, we really don't care and most people don't care whether you look bigger or not. My only thought on this, is why is she so concerned about whether you 'look bigger' or why might it be 'your' concern? Are there issues between you and her? Is this a post because you wish to discuss the size of your penis? The only relationship that is important in your life shouldn't hinge on the size of your member or what the other 'members' opinions on this site are, but should be about YOU and who the two of you are to each other. The way you keep yourself should be in line with the way in which you think and see yourself as a person.

It's not my place to judge what the motive is here for this post. But just adding a perspective for thought. You don't find too many women here concerned with the size of their breasts or the way their labia look or even discussion about it. Phil refered you back to several threads where the subject is discussed here in the forum and NickyBigC made the same point.

Steve

This post was edited

We say go for it! You'll lvoe it. We both shave and have for a very long time. We find it neater, nicer looking for both men and women and is esthetically more pleasing.

This post was edited