RE: Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

Sometimes it's not that the hubby wants others to see his wife naked, it's that's he proud. Being naked is a fine feeling with the sun and wind and all. But, it's also an attitude. The attitude that I am my own person and I feel comfortable with myself. True nudist has nothing to do with sex. Unfortunately, there are pervs that will ooggle everyone without cloths. Just walk on by. I, personally, am more impressed with the persons attitude that their body.

This post was edited

Sometimes it's not that the hubby wants others to see his wife naked, it's that's he proud.Referring to post #8 above..........
;)

This post was edited

i think it is something that should be a mutual decision for it to be healthy for a married couples relationship. if only one partner wants to show off the other then it will lead to future issues.

This post was edited

It's probably best all around that instead of asking us what we think, that you tell us what answer you would prefer to give him and together we will formulate some sort of response that he will have to at least grudgingly accept. That is really what you are seeking, isn't it?

What it meant ? dint really got you. can you please explain....if you dont mind

This post was edited

Your body belongs to YOU, not your husband. If you don't want other people other than your husband and gynaecologist to see you nude, tell him straight up so you both know where you stand on the issue.
You are not a toy or a piece of meat, you are a human being in your own right. If you want to go nude in public and be seen nude by other people then do so because it's your own choice, not to appease your husband.

This post was edited

Hii...I just wanted to curiously ask something to the women also. Since its related to ladies as well.......I am been married since 1 year now. I have nice n caring husband. He is more open to nudism as compared to myself. We do stay naked at home since we are the only ones at home.There is a question coming into my mind..IS IT GOOD THOUGHT FOR MY HUBBY WANTING OTHER MALES / FEMALES SEE ME NAKED ???iIs it just a bad thought of his mind thinking that it would be cool for letting me to be nude seen by other males or maybe females too if they like ????Pls comment
Being from India some of your meaning may be getting lost in translation...Its good that your husband wants other to see you in that he's proud of you and likes to confirm you're attractive. I never mind other men seeing my wife, smiling, saying hello, being friendly and confirming she's an attractive woman ... naked or clothed.If he's seeking to put you on display so others can voyeur you then that wouldn't be right. He may also be trying to get you out and show you that social nudism isn't wrong and being seen isn't the big deal its sometime perceived to be. Believe me, when you get out in a public nudist setting there's nothing that special about everyone. We're all very ordinary with a mix of people we all see anywhere including a shopping mall. Males/females will see you and treat you like anyone else they meet in any social situation.

This post was edited

Hii...I just wanted to curiously ask something to the women also. Since its related to ladies as well.......I am been married since 1 year now. I have nice n caring husband. He is more open to nudism as compared to myself. We do stay naked at home since we are the only ones at home.There is a question coming into my mind..IS IT GOOD THOUGHT FOR MY HUBBY WANTING OTHER MALES / FEMALES SEE ME NAKED ???iIs it just a bad thought of his mind thinking that it would be cool for letting me to be nude seen by other males or maybe females too if they like ????Pls comment
Being from India some of your meaning may be getting lost in translation...Its good that your husband wants other to see you in that he's proud of you and likes to confirm you're attractive. I never mind other men seeing my wife, smiling, saying hello, being friendly and confirming she's an attractive woman ... naked or clothed.If he's seeking to put you on display so others can voyeur you then that wouldn't be right. He may also be trying to get you out and show you that social nudism isn't wrong and being seen isn't the big deal its sometime perceived to be. Believe me, when you get out in a public nudist setting there's nothing that special about everyone. We're all very ordinary with a mix of people we all see anywhere including a shopping mall. Males/females will see you and treat you like anyone else they meet in any social situation.
Hii There...
Appreciate your comment.. I do agree with you for most of the part you said in your comment.
Thanks

This post was edited

Hello fellow Nudists !!!
Excited to get on here again n putting down my new experience n sharing it with all you like minded people. I was told by my hubby that i have been let seen nude to some stranger. Hubby later on told me about it. Earlier i was nervous n dint knew how to react to it. But when he said that, the guy who saw me was being nice n dint looked like any perv. So that gave me little comfortable. I am unable to say but i dint really felt bad about it... :)

This post was edited

Hi,
Don't see anything wrong with a husband wanting others to see their wife nude, after all if we are real nudists others see us, we see them. Also you should take it as a compliment that he thinks you are worth seeing!
I work as a nude model so am used to people seeing me, even though they are not nudist but just artists or students, there is nothing wrong with a naked body, being seen by others or having others see you. We really arn't all that different and no one has the perfect body so no need to be body conscious

This post was edited

True nudists is a great way of life everyone should try so you will have others see you if thats what you want

This post was edited