RE: Driving?

When the weather's good ... so's the naked driving. Went to a club yesterday. Drove there naked. Nice part was that we were greeted at the gate by a naked gate keeper! Drove in and got out naked. We participated in a Naked 5K, which was great. After it was over and we had spent a few hours just chillin' by the pool, it was time to leave for another event. We showered and my wife dressed because what she needed to wear was TOO much for her to try and slip on in the parking lot of the park we were headed ... but for me ... shorts, t shirt and tennis shoes were the dress code and so I drove to that event naked as well. After that event was over, we said our goodbyes to everyone and we got in the truck. I quickly slipped outta my clothes and drove home naked. Nice part about that day and most days ... I'm naked much more than I am clothed. Including driving! hahaha :D

This post was edited

The plan is made and the trip stats this weekend. We will be packing the car naked and drive out of the garage naked and go until the first stop. Depending on where it is, gas, rest stop or food, will determine our dressing plan. She has a light and short sundress to slide on and I a pair of shorts and tank top. We will not get dressed until at least arriving in the parking lot and maybe to the parking space or gas pump. Undressing will be the same, usually after getting into the car but she has undressed outside the car and gotten in before. The same plan for the ride home. The trip is about 400 miles one way. We will be traveling into some remote areas and want to get some nature photos, being already naked should make it a lot easier to do. Photos will follow after the trip.

This post was edited

I'm hoping to take a trip just like yours ... except, in our motorhome. The only difference is that "she" will most likely wear a button up shirt while sitting in the passenger seat. The windshield on a motorhome doesn't allow a woman to be completely naked unless it's at night. I use the same tactics when driving the motorhome nude as I do when I drive the other vehicles, the same way. We don't pace other vehicles, we keep something to cover if needed. I'd really like to go from club to club as we travel and just stay naked as much as possible. Having the motorhome will keep us from stops for food and potty breaks but ... it will be expensive fuel wise. Have a great trip and let us know how it went!

This post was edited
Driving

Day one, drove 457 miles most of it naked. Stopped several times for photos and we were caught once. The vehicle just turned around and drove away.

This post was edited
RE: Driving

I'll get ina bit of naked driving again today. Taking friends to the airport, which is about an hour away, then back home. I'll get in a good 2+ hrs of driving comfortable! :D The temps in our area have been quite warm and besides being naked all weekend, with our friends, it opens up many more opportunities to we very little, which is great when you're driving naked. Easy to slip on, slip off shorts, a t shirt and flip flops ... I go from naked to covered in seconds and visa versa! :D

This post was edited
Driving

Packing the vehicle

At the start

On the road

Getting caught
AS we stood there naked taking some photos this vehicle drove straight towards us and stopped. It then turned around and drove away. Not what we expected, we figured they would just drive past.

This post was edited

Love driving nude, esp on long cross-country road trips. Longest I've driving nude is 800+ miles, which was wonderful. I even got gas nude. It was nice, large, self-serv station. I went to the far side of the far pumps, used my credit card and pumped my own gas, then got back in and left again. Have stopped to visit nudist friends along the way who were happy to see me driving nude, and they greeted me nude! WIll be doing another nude road trip in June.

This post was edited

So proud of myself! Reading some of the things in this group really inspired me, so tonight I took my first TWO naked drives. In the beginning it wasn't really fun as I was too worried about who might see (the hard work of pacing as mentioned by Andi) but after the first five minutes I could care less who would see me. Luckily, the vibe over here is that a miracle would need to happen for someone to phone the cops if they see you; they might snigger or have an interesting discussion with their friends, but who cares! I loved it and will do this often!!
I planned the initial drive since this morning; knew I had a late night meeting with a third party in anisolatedarea and I just knew that this was my chance (couldn't focus on any meetings during the day as I kept visualising lol). The first drive was without any pants but I left my shirt on. After I got home I was so thrilled that I decided to wait an hour or so and to then go for a fun drive. I left the house in shorts and a T shirt and took it all off as I went around the corner from my house. I was planning to put it on again before I stopped in my driveway, but the rush was too much! I pulled up the driveway naked and stopped in my garage. I then waited the 30 seconds for the auto lights to turn off and actually got out the car and walked all the way to the front door.. naked. I am now typing this and I am still naked... and absolutely thrilled by the experience!
Thanks for talking about this. I would also now be one of the peeps very interested to hear about other dares, especially if they are as much fun as this.
LP

This post was edited

I drive my pick up truck nude as much as possible. I also drive my 18 wheeler nude as much as possible. I love the feeling.

This post was edited

End of last year I did, a trip from while in living in Sydney to Cairns nude, stopped by twice by Police for Random Breath Tests and was able to continue my trip nude. I put some shorts on for fuel stops. The trip back was just as great and felt good. I plan for a repeat end of this Year again.

This post was edited