RE: driving nude

Umm - so what do you do the the pee? And what do youuse?
It's like what we do camping. You pee in the pee bottle and
throw it down the toilet. When you are camping, this sure
beats getting up at 0darkhundred to walk to the latrine.

I like Gatorade bottles with the larger tops. Something that
is hard to miss.

Every day in some small way, take part of our world away from the textiles.

This post was edited

Umm - so what do you do the the pee? And what do you use?You could always get a proper urine bottle as sold in surgical stores and as aids for the disabled. Very commonly used by people confined to a wheelchair when out and about.

This post was edited

Got four days off so I drove home from Houston Tx to Mobile Al.
Got up about 1:15am to leave so the traffic would not be bad.
Had shorts on until I got out of the campground. Had to drop off my garbage and they have cc cams everywhere. Out the gate and no shorts. So it is dark and I was not worried about anyone seeing me. I drove 5 hours before stopping at a rest stop for a bathroom break and I put shorts and shirt on as it was crowded. It feels so free to drive without. Daylight now so I left my shirt on and pulled off my shorts and drove another two hours before stopping again.
Happy Memoral day.

This post was edited

I'd love to do this but what about truckers or other higher vehicles seeing in and calling the police? Plus I think I'd have an erection.

This post was edited

Took a half day off work Wednesday and went to beach. As soon as i got in car, off came my clothes. I needed some water for the beach so i brought a pair of loos mesh coverups and wore them into store. Drove to beach naked, paid toll naked and just put mesh shorts on to walk to beach spot. Once at beach, took everything except my pouch i wear for textile beaches and sunned my buns for abour 3 hours. Then drove the 45 minutes home naked of course. Wife wasn't home when i arrived so i didn't even dress to go into house. What a great day!

This post was edited

I'd love to do this but what about truckers or other higher vehicles seeing in and calling the police? Plus I think I'd have an erection.

I was very hesitant at first. But as time has passed I've become more comfortable with it. I started at night, staying on two lane highways, making sure to cover my lap if there was any chance someone could see in, which would have been hard to do anyway since my windows are deeply tinted. Actually, I noticed you can't see in other cars, so they can't see into mine I'm sure. Still, I was cautious. Then I took the next step and drove during the day just wearing a shirt, again covering if need be, and staying in the right lane on two lane highways so passing vehicles, even trucks, couldn't see in. Again, I noticed no one looks anyway. Finally, a few weeks ago I drove nude during the day taking the same precautions. It's an amazing feeling with the windows down! Of course I still worry a bit about being seen, but it's not very likely to happen. Maybe if you start slowly, like I did, you can get comfortable with it. It's truly worth the effort.

This post was edited

Seems like I have gotten so used to driving nude that the minute I get in the car the clothes come off...seems like it just the way everyone should drive...just carry a towel in the car for emergency cover-up.
Happy naked driving everyone!
Matthew

This post was edited

I know this is probly not much for a lot of people but for the first time for me it was.Went to the beach today and when I left I pulled my shorts off and drove 1 hour back to my camper with nothing on. It was not that hard to do. I was surprised that you pay more attention to other people than they do to you. First time but not the last....

This post was edited

I know this is probly not much for a lot of people but for the first time for me it was.Went to the beach today and when I left I pulled my shorts off and drove 1 hour back to my camper with nothing on. It was not that hard to do. I was surprised that you pay more attention to other people than they do to you. First time but not the last....

This post was edited

Last Sunday I drove home naked - a four hour drive. It was the return leg of a similar four hour drive I did the week before. Most of the journey is along busy main roads. I make sure the car is fully fuelled, I have something to eat and drink and something to pee into. On the wayout I pulled into a layby. On the way back the traffic was held up by police protecting a broken-down vehicle, so no need for the layby.

Umm - so what do you do the the pee? And what do you use?Yes I pee in a bottle and empty it at my destination.

This post was edited