RE: Small Breasted Women

Thanks so much Chris x

This post was edited

I think yourbreasts are perfect. Beautiful.

This post was edited

If a women with small breasts have loose fitting clothes on her breasts will look smaller than they are and when nude they will look bigger and look so natural as big isn't always best.

This post was edited

The world's general obsession with size has got to stop one day... beauty is beauty, period, full stop. A certain measured size should NOT be a determining factor.
There are beautiful, stunning breasts of all sizes.
I've seen gorgeous, curvaceous women with small breasts, and stunningly fit ladies with larger ones. In neither case do their breasts define their beauty.

This post was edited

Being a nudist doesn't have a lot to do with self esteem issues.There are many nudist who also do not like their bodies.See, the BS thing is is that society and the media of todayconstantly bombard us with images of what is considered beautifulby modern standards, and they tell us that if we don't fit thecurrent ideal of "beautiful", then we are not beautiful, regardlessof how we look.Having said that though, all you can do is reassure her that she isbeautiful to you. But... looks are not the only thing that make a person beautiful so try not to focus on her looks alone.I do reassure her of such often, but I haven't been able to do so this week, because she and I got in a fight. She has a lot of issues, is very confused, and last week was witness to a very traumatic event. She got angry when I tried to discuss it with her and comfort her; she totally freaked out. I'm very, very worried about her, and she just doesn't understand that I want to give her a whole new, successful life. She so wrapped up in her problems and negativity, perhaps to the point of being mental, that she won't let me help. She actually physically attacked me Monday. I didn't fight back or defend myself, because she wasn't hurting me, and I also did not have her locked up. If this had been in Texas, I would have arrested her myself, if I was inclined to do so, but I am not, because I am in love with her. Fortunately, no one else got involved. I certainly would never shoot her, unless she was coming at me with a deadly weapon, and I am always armed outside of my property. If I go anywhere, even to a convenience store for a minute, I'm packing. There's just too much danger in the world now days and too many freaks and terrorists.

This post was edited

Thank you for your nice reply xYou're lovely, Nikki. Your photos show that you have a truly awesome personality, too. I don't even have to talk to you or know you to say that; it's visible in your photos. I wish the girl I'm speaking of could be so happy.

This post was edited

Jim I have small breasts 33A and I used to hate them, however I have seen that I am really most fortunate as I seldom wear a bra as they are not an encumbrance and you would be surprised how many guys actually prefer small petite girls,Just keep reassuring her that small is fineNikki x
I Love your smaller breasts and think they are perfect!!! i want a wife with small breasts. besides the most important parts of a woman are her eyes, smile and heart. just my thoughts

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?Well, that relationship went over like a great big smelly fart in church!
Part of me hopes that it really isn't over, but a part of me really wants what I always dreamed it could be. She has so much potential and beauty; I just wish she would realize it. What's more though, she really has to stop being so judgmental of others, much less herself, and she has to stop making excuses for her bad attitudes and deal with them. She really needs professional help, and of course I was willing to help her in all of this, but she has to humble herself, first, or no one can help her. I am also sure that no man will or has understood or loved her as much as I do. She just keeps running off all of the good men in her life and instead clings to evil things, and she knows better.

This post was edited

I recently met a young lady and quickly fell in love with her. She is quite petite and has small breasts, low self-esteem and no body acceptance, at all. She hates her body and says, "I look like a 14-year-old." I think she's gorgeous. I've tried everything I know to boost her confidence, and she scoffs when I complenent her body. What else can I do for her?Well, that relationship went over like a great big smelly fart in church!
Part of me hopes that it really isn't over, but a part of me really wants what I always dreamed it could be. She has so much potential and beauty; I just wish she would realize it. What's more though, she really has to stop being so judgmental of others, much less herself, and she has to stop making excuses for her bad attitudes and deal with them. She really needs professional help, and of course I was willing to help her in all of this, but she has to humble herself, first, or no one can help her. I am also sure that no man will or has understood or loved her as much as I do. She just keeps running off all of the good men in her life and instead clings to evil things, and she knows better.did you meet my ex wife? sounds exactly like her

This post was edited

For me, a radiant smile is the single most sexy thing on a woman that will catch my eye!

This post was edited