RE:Why are you shaved?

I used to shave, but then went for laser hair removal - what a pleasure. You stay absolutely smooth, no stubble, no hassle.
Laser is the way to go

This post was edited

To be completely honest, the biggest reason we both shave is for better oral sex. My wife and I both love performing oral sex on each other and it is so nice when there is no hair in the way.

This post was edited

Being hairless is my personal preference. Also I may have inherited that trait from my father but I take it much further. I keep myself totally hairless from my chin down to my toes. I have been pluckng and shaving for many years (I am 69). I pluck mainly but what I can not pluck, I shave. I find plucked hairs have a slower return rate and are finer and finer. Some hair now come out by rubbng with a towel. I just enjoy the feel and look. I have also found a reduction in under arm odor since I shave and except for summertime, I no longer need to use deoderant.

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved

I like to shave because I like been smooth,stands out better when I am out on the beach.I think women that shave or wax like to see men do the same.

This post was edited

Adding an additional thought to that great response. Shaved/smooth skin is cooler in the summer. Sensitivity is increased, which means more pleasure, and it is a courtesy to your sexual partner.

This post was edited

To me, it feels good and comfortable, and somehow completes the nudest nude look. Feels cleaner too.

This post was edited

I just like the smooth look and I feel cleaner.

This post was edited

I save because I have been blessed with way to much hair. I prefer the clean feel and look. It is also more comfortable when I sleep naked at night.

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

Interesting thought regarding getting older. No gray there yet. Been styling there for some time. Shaved in some places, trimmed in others. Comfort, tidiness, and general appearance (esp. since it's seen by others while naked). It's sort of like styling you hair, or combing it neatly after getting out of bed for those with longer hair. I guess we're trying not to look like unruly and make a good impression!

This post was edited

I just like the smooth look and I feel cleaner.
Same here. Not to mention the smooth skin contact with your partner.

This post was edited