RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Good Morning All from a new member to the group although I have been a nudist for over 40 years now which must be some kind of record in the UK considering the very variable weather we have. I'm 6' with a rugby kind of build and whilst not overly generous regarding my penis I do have a number of friends who are well endowed and have always been fascinated not only by the remarkable change in size but the attitude of others. This attitude from my point is either envy (men) to fascination or horror by women. Looking forward to joining in with the topics.

This post was edited
RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi

I am Dave from the Boston area. Naturist for over 35 years. This is a topic close to a few peoples thoughts at times i am sure. I am interested in a woman's perspective. Length vs Girth? I guess what really matters is finding the right fit, so to speak.

Naked hugs to all

Dave

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi, I'm Jim... I currently live in the SoCal desert area / Coachella Valley / Desert Hot Springs (near Palm Springs.) This area is pretty much a haven for nudists, nudist resorts, and nudism, which I like to take advantage of whenever I can. I'm more of a "grower," so when I'm nude among nudists, my size is not apparent. I'm not huge, but definitely above average. My first experience with nudity among others was, like many others, communal showers after PE class in 5th grade. I was always very nervous about that. (I got over it.) A few years in the military made it feel more normal. Once I was stationed in San Diego, I found Black's Beach, and I was hooked. Nudism was definitely for me and I went as often as I could. As for being a "grower", I think that some who prefer men who are "larger" may have passed because they didn't realize I would have met their preference if given the opportunity to show them. (Their loss, really.)

This post was edited

Not really large, but I joined LPSG because it is a good forum to discuss issues of interest to all men, regardless of size.
Wear as little as possible.
Nude sleeper, own no underwear, shirtless anywhere that allows it.
Since I am retired, I essentially don't wear long slacks from May to October.
Generally nude when home alone or with my wife.
Wife is fine with my nudity but rarely joins me in it.
Since our adult son lives with us and his girlfriend and his son from a prior relationship are here frequently, it does limit my nude time.
Hoping he will be able to afford to get his own place before next summer and then the house and pool enclosure will be clothes free for me except on the less frequent occasions when we have company.

This post was edited

Hi Everyone. I am a Chicago nudist. I spend a lot of time nude while at home and, when I travel on vacation, I seek out nudist venues (resorts, beaches, etc.) for fun and relaxation. I am a business professional in the city and, when not working, I enjoy music, working out, running, and socializing. I am married, but my partner is not a nudist but allows me to pursue my nude adventures. I am mainly looking for nudist friends on this site - either for chat (although, I don't cam), or potentially meeting socially. I am not looking for dates.

I always enjoyed being nude when I was younger. My first visit to a nudist venue was Wreck Beach in Vancouver when I was about 30. I was visiting the city on business and heard about the beach, so I thought I'd give it a try after work. I was quite nervous - unsure as to what it would be like, unsure whether I was "big" enough, etc. Of course, I relaxed after being there about 10 minutes and learned that I was just fine in the penis department. I'm a good 4" when soft (and relaxed), and about 7" erect, but quite thick. I never really knew whether I was small, average, or large until I became sexually active in my younger days and became aware that my sex partners were impressed with my size.

This post was edited

My name is Al.
I am not huge like some of the people here but above average when ready for action. Definitely a grower here
I love the nude body, male or female, and quite a fascination with the larger endowed men.
We have met a few with Doreen and It was always a lot of fun.
I thought it would be fun to share some stories

This post was edited

Hello jay and sue here. I love to be nude and love to,be around d others nude. Wife is more new to this than me. So there is a learning period.

This post was edited

Hey all! My name is Zack I'm 18. And I got into nudism at the age of 12. I was at the beach and saw a nude elderly couple. The male had a nice long, girthy cock that swung back and forth when he walked. And just seeing him be free was awesome! So I've been a Nudist ever since. And it's been awesome that I've been blessed with and 8.5in long and 2in thick penis myself!

This post was edited

Hello to everybody - I'm 75 years - Danish (as our "creator") - have been a beach-nudist for as long as I can remember 'n the last 5 years also a home nudist. I throw my clothes the moment I get home - fortunately I live alone. I'm pleased by watching men naked 'n of course their penis catches my eyes. I love watching women as well. I'm more a grower than a shower, but judge for your self when I'm alowed to upload pics :-). It's been great to read intros 'n stories.

This post was edited

This is the thread where I would like all who join this group to please introduce themselves.

This post was edited