RE:FORUM RULES - FACE ON CAM ?????

Wow...one little curse word and people lose their minds. I never knew how sensitive some of you can be. Like you don't curse either. Just as it is your prerogative to shed your clothing, it is mine to express my vocabulary how I wish, profanity or not. And who is being hostile? This is merely my opinion of what I believe to be unjust. Being banned for cursing is ridiculous. I will not adjust my vocabulary just because someone is not thick-skinned enough to handle profanity. And that's that.

FLAGGED AGAIN

This post was edited
RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Yawn........

This post was edited

Hello,

I just created my account but when I went to my newly created account and attempted to fill in the location portion of my profile and selected the United States as my country, I received a message reading "select a valid country".
Is this website only for people in England or Europe? Or have a missed a step in the process?
Thank you for any help or information you can provide.
Thank you

This post was edited

Chatter spew garbage for no fear of someone finding them to kick their arse, just sayin'

This post was edited

Hello,I just created my account but when I went to my newly created account and attempted to fill in the location portion of my profile and selected the United States as my country, I received a message reading "select a valid country".Is this website only for people in England or Europe? Or have a missed a step in the process?Thank you for any help or information you can provide.Thank you

This happened with the last "upgrade". One thing gets fixed, three get broken.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Tony why did you kick me out?

This post was edited

Read and accepted 100%

This post was edited

Sounds like a really good set of regs, do hope they stick and are enforced.

This post was edited

There should be a way of flagging comments on pictures as well as pictures themselves... This is one of my biggest pet peeves here. It's no wonder women have their guards up here. So many sexual comments.

Remember they have to be your friend to be able to post comments about your photos and some people are interested in collecting friends with one case over 11,000 friends and others with 5,000+ friends.

This post was edited

Great topic, we are a very respectful and inclusive couple. I am a 24 year retired Veteran my wife is a Doctor. But for the past two days we have been removed from chat rooms with no explanation. We have ask why with no response and questions to the matter on the forum have simply been deleted with no consideration of a reply. Polite emails to the admin who removed us received no response.

This is hurtful and unwelcoming particularly in a meeting place such as this where respect for orientation and inclusivity is so important.

We were excited to find this site but that excitement has been tarnished. Hoping to see that turned around and be shown some respect and consideration through positive leadership from site administrators.

Please feel free to reach out us, if we did something inappropriate we are unaware.

Respectfully,
BareBunz

This post was edited